Zombie 2.0 1/2

It is go time!

“Honestly Norman? Did we really have to go with the music?” Pilot asked.

“Of course. We needed to make a grand entrance if we are to be awesome.” Norman replied.

“I do have to agree. This music is bad ass.” Banana said.

Dean looked at her. “Really? I didn’t peg you for the type to like those types of movies.”

“You know you sure don’t know me very well. But I guess that doesn’t surprise me since youre always abandoning me for pie, ROTTEN pie I’d like to add, or just when I’m asleep.”

“Oh burn!” Ivan and Norman said at the same time.

“Hey! I apologized both times!” He exclaimed.

“Oh yeah? What about now? You left me out there, my glasses gone and you said to me if it came to the choice of running and the car being no more you would carry me.” She said with a straight face.

He paled a little. “I didn’t want to leave you behind…” He said barely above a whisper.

Banana locked eyes with him and flashed him an extremely rare smile. “Lighten up dude. I’m just joking.”

“Oh did you see that Ivan?” Norman asked pointing at Banana.

“Oh yes I did Norman. The ice queen smiled.”

Banana turned her head and glared daggers at them. She was about to say something to them but just at that time Pilot decided to make an announcement.

“Banana get on the gun quick! Begin shooting towards the back of the house! There are a lot of the zed’s surrounding. Ivan and Norman get ready to descend to pick up Rev and Deci. Move out!” He shouted.

“Pilot, what do I do?” Dean asked.

“You can operate the crank that will be propelling Norman and Ivan down.” He responded.

Banana jumped on the rail gun but waited for them to propel down so she wouldn’t end up disorienting them with the loudness of the gun. Norman looked at Dean.

“Ready?” He asked.

“Yep”

Norman then looked to Ivan and they shared a little nod.