Zombie 2.0 1/2

We didn’t start the fire.

Banana was keeping an eye out for any sign of danger. If something were to go wrong she wanted to be the first to step up and bust a cap in someone’s ass. And since they were taking so long in with the guy they didn’t know she was sure something was going to happen and she’d get her chance.

Then of course as she was getting her hopes up Rev walked out looking sort of sketched out.

“What’s the matter? Is she okay?” Dean asked frantically.

“She’s fine. She’s alright, but the guy in there kind of gives me a weird vibe. I don’t know why she wants to stick around here for the night, I think I’d rather chance it with the zombies…”

“It can’t be that bad, I mean sure he’s a little creepy and such but…”

“Eh, he’s more than that. Actually, Ivan, there’s something you need to, uh, hear. The guy inside doesn’t…exactly want you to, uh… stay in there… with us. He said you should stay in the truck.”

Banana looked over at Ivan with an arched eyebrow.

“Something you wanna share with the group Mr. Russian?” At this point Dean walked over and stood behind Banana to join in on the starring with one eyebrow raised, curious.

“No.” Ivan said irritated. “If you guys want to stay here, fine. I won’t. I just lost my bestfriend and a man I could consider my dad, whatever. I will leave and you can stay.”

“Whoa there son!” Banana half yelled throwing her hands up into the air. “No one said anything about you leaving. I was just finding it a curious thing that you’re completely unwanted here by a guy that supposedly hasn’t even met you yet.”

Dean proceeded to nod and rub the stubble on his chin. Ivan looked like he was about to say something but didn’t. He instead opened the truck door, hopped in, and slammed the door closed. You could almost see the flames coming up off of him from in the truck.

“Someone has their knickers in a twist.” Dean through out. Ivan, who apparently hear rolled the window down to flip him off and then rolled it back up.