A Wish from the Heart

3...

~Two Years Later~
“Johnny!” Dreama shouted when she saw John walking down the hallway. His heart leapt from his chest when he saw that she had been crying. Since Heaven hadn’t been showing any signs of improving, that could only mean she was getting worse, which would mean he would surely be losing his little girl.

Not wanting to jump to conclusions though, he quickly met the mother of his child halfway to his daughter’s room.

“Dreama, what’s going on?” John asked, trying to keep his voice level when really he was in full panic mode.

“The doctor’s found where her illness is coming from, and they know how to help her. They started her new treatment, and she’s already looking so much better. She’s getting better John, our girl is getting better.”

John’s heart soared as her words sank in. His daughter was getting better, meaning she was getting further from death. He rushed past Dreama and into the room, where his little girl was sitting up in bed, more color in her cheeks and little face than he’s ever seen in her.

She smiled a bright, dazzling smile when she saw him.

“Daddy!” she shouted, throwing her arms in the air.

“Heaven,” John said, rushing to his little girl and throwing his arms around her small body. Her strength amazed him. It’s only been a month since he last visited, and already she was back on track to being where she needed to be at six years old.

“Did you bring me anything?” Heaven asked, knowing him too well already. John chuckled and looked over at Dreama, who was watching them interact from the door. He handed her
the flowers he held in his hand, and walked to his bag that he discarded beside the door.

“This is a one of a kind,” he said, pulling out the stuffed animal. Dreama laughed at the teddy bear, but Heaven stared at it amazed. It was a black bear, Heaven’s favorite animal. He had his shirt, cuffs and hat made to fit the bear. What made it more unique was he had the company stick angel wings on the back, representing that Heaven was his little black bear loving angel.

“I love it Daddy,” Heaven said, hugging the bear to her chest. “Look Mommy,” she held the bear up for Dreama to see.

“I see it, only Daddy would think to give you something like that,” Dreama said, shaking her
head at John.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” John asked, mocking hurt. Heaven giggled and reached toward a small stack of papers. She pulled one out and handed it to her father.

“What’s this?” John asked, staring at the blank paper.

“Turn it around,” Heaven giggled, smiling at her mother. Dreama looked at her daughter with a confused look as John turned the paper around. He smiled sheepishly as he looked up at his daughter, then to her mother.

“What is it?” Remmy asked, not sure if she wants to know the answer.

“Our daughter proposed for us,” John replied, holding the paper for her to see. In the middle was a large diamond ring. In Heaven’s five year old handwriting, she wrote “Dady, mary Momy?”

“Honey,” Dreama sighed, looking down at her daughter.

“You know what, I’m thinking that’s not to bad an idea,” John cut off her scolding by reaching into his bag a second time. He pulled out a small box and opened it for Dreama to see. Her eyes misted with tears as she looked at the ring in the box. The ring was silver with midnight blue diamonds.

“Dreama Marie Porter,”

“Cena, you are not about to go traditional on me now are you? Yes,” she said as John
laughed and pulled the ring from the box. They kissed as Heaven cheered. A knock came from the door, but they barely heard it.

“Missy Carol, Mommy and Daddy’s getting married!” Heaven announced to the nurse who helped them with so much.

“Oh, so this is the famous Missy Carol?” John asked Dreama, looking down at his new fiancé. She nodded as the woman held out her hand. John ignored her hand and threw his arms around the nurse.

“Thank you, for everything,” he said to her.

“It was no trouble. I saw Remmy and just had to help her.” Carol replied, patting his arm.
“So, what’s this I hear about you getting married?”

“I just agreed to it,” Remmy smiled at the elderly woman.

“Well, congratulations to you both,” Carol said. “Well, I just came in here with some good news of my own. If Miss Heaven keeps recovering at the rate she is, she’ll be ready to go home within the next two weeks.”

“That’s great, but we don’t have anyplace to go,” Remmy muttered.

“Excuse me?” John said. “You’re moving in with me in Florida. There’s nothing to it, I’m going to make sure you guys are safe and protected and loved.”

“John, I’ll always feel loved because of you, even if we’re miles apart.” Dreama said.

“I love you,” John whispered to her.

“I love you too,” she replied.

“I love you guys too!” Heaven spoke up. They both laughed and walked to their daughter, kissing her on both her cheeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, Heaven was released with a clean bill of health two weeks later. John stayed home from the next bout of tours to help get the two loves of his life into his house and settled. During that break, they decided to have a very small, very private wedding in the backyard. His parents and brother showed up, along with Remmy’s mother. John was surprised to say the least when Randy Orton showed up with his wife Sam and their daughter Alanna.

“Randy, I didn’t expect you here,” John said, adjusting the collar to the polo shirt he was wearing. Since it was such a small wedding, he and Dreama decided to keep things mainly casual. Dreama was wearing a dress, but it was an off white one that wasn’t that fancy. A dress she could end up wearing again for another formal occasion. John was simply wearing a polo with jeans and dress shoes.

“And miss my best friend getting married? Not a chance,” Randy replied, slapping his back. “Besides, you need a best man right?”

“Actually..”

“Yes, he does,” Nathan said, walking up to them. “I can’t I have to help with my own little bundle,” he explained.

“Would you mind walking with possibly the cutest girl on the face of the earth?” John asked with a smirk.

“I don’t know about the face of the earth, but I don’t mind walking cuties every once in a while.” John laughed as his daughter, dressed in a white dress with yellow trim, ran up to them and jumped into his arms.

“Here’s the cutie now,” John said, the pride more than evident to Randy’s ears. He was happy for his friend. He finally found the woman of his dreams, and he’s able to feel the love a father has for his daughter, one of the most magical things Randy has experienced.

The ceremony went without any problems, which John was grateful for. Dreama had been through enough, and he wanted today to be perfect for her.

John’s breath hitched as he watched her walking down the aisle. Randy kept making faces at Heaven, causing Dreama to laugh.

“You look beautiful,” John said to her. The minister began the ceremony with a prayer, but John was in a haze through the entire thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~One Year Later~
“Mommy!” Heaven shouted as she ran into the house. Her father walked in behind her, watching his seven year old daughter show her mother her drawing from school. Dreama ran her hand over her seven month pregnant stomach, smiling up at her husband. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“How’re you feeling?” he asked as Heaven took her book bag upstairs to her bedroom.

“I’m doing good,” she replied, stretching out her neck. “I’m a little stiff actually.”

“Well, here,” John said, adjusting her to where her back was facing him. He rubbed at the knots in her neck and back, and smiled when he heard her moan from relief.

“Mommy, Daddy, look at this picture!” Heaven said as she walked back down the stairs. John smiled with how well his little girl was doing. She was still recuperating from being ill for so long, but for the most part she was a normal six year old.

She held the picture up, and it made both John and Dreama’s hearts melt. It was a picture of their family. She colored John in purple, Dreama in red, herself in pink, and the baby in blue.

“Why is the baby wearing blue?” John asked her.

“Because he’s a boy and boys wear blue!” Heaven explained as if it was obvious.

“Baby, we don’t know if the baby’s a boy or not, she might be a girl,” Dreama reminded her. “This is a beautiful picture though, thank you.”

“I love you Mommy and Daddy,” she said. She then went to her mother’s stomach and placed a gentle kiss on it. “I love you too bubby,” she said before running back up the stairs to her bedroom. John laughed and ran his hand over the bump, amazed that he was getting this experience.

“I’m sorry John, for not telling you about her,” Dreama said.

“Don’t worry about it,” John said. “I have her and you in my life now, we have another on the way, my life couldn’t be more perfect.”

“You missed time with her though,” Dreama started.

“Time that made no difference to her. Dreama, you don’t have to stress yourself over this, everything’s where it supposed to be. I’m not going anywhere.”
♠ ♠ ♠
final chapter, sorry it took so long, but there ya go.
Thank you ShadowsFiction. Heart you to death girl! XD
polyvore [url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27811696]set[\url] for this chapter. A lot going on with it because there is a lot going on in the chapter. :)