Status: On hiatus until I freaking see the second part to DH.

Gorgeous Nightmare

Chapter Fifteen

"George, stop shaking. Everything is going to be fine," Bill stated from next to his brother as they stood at the alter.

George shook his limbs drastically in an attempt to get rid of the last few unnerving feelings. "I'll be alright. I'm just ready for her to be my wife."

Bill patted his brother's back, "We're all ready for her to be your wife." His smiled was gentle, but proud. Bill was proud that his brother had found the right girl to settle down with.

Back inside the house was becoming quite hectic. It seemed like that everything that could go wrong did.

Penelope's curls had fallen due the humidity that was steadily increasing. As soon as she slipped her foot into her stocking her toes went right through them. The zipper on her dress broke and Mrs. Weasley had to whip up some magic trick to fix it. Alex, Ginny, and Hermoine were running around frantically trying to get ready.

Moments later Fred poked his head through the door, "We are all ready."

“Oh, dear! Girls, hurry up! Come on!” Mrs. Weasley began shouting at the girls.

Within moment they were gathering at the beginning of the black carpet that stretched to the alter. Penelope stood at the door of the Burrow with Arthur. He linked his arm with hers, “I’m honored you chose me to walk you down the aisle.”

Penelope looked up at him with the biggest and brightest smile, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”
George stared at the couple as they came waltzing down the center of the tent. First came Ginny and Harry, then Ron and Hermoine, Bill and Fleur, and finally Fred and Alex. George breathed in deeply as the Wedding March began to play from the small band that were seated next to the alter.

Arthur and Penelope walked down the aisle slowly. While Arthur was smiling at everybody, Pen had her eyes on George the entire time. He looked handsome even with the white bandage still wrapped around his head covering his missing ear. She felt the tears well up in her eyes as soon as George reached his hand out to grab hers.

George kissed her hand softly and helped her step up to the alter. The couple stared into each other’s eyes intently as their vows were read to each other.

“My dearest Penny, I find it hard to believe you fell for a git like me. I turned your hair green. I’ve made you sick. I’ve hurt you, not on purpose of course. Yet, you still found it in your heart to give me a chance. We’ve been through so much together and I can’t see myself spending the rest of my life with anybody else but you. I love you, Penelope.”

Penelope smiled up at George and sniffled, but composed herself enough to speak. “My sweet Georgie, you have nothing but the perfect gentleman. You’ve always put me before anybody else. You’ve always taken care of me. There have been some times in my life where I didn’t want to go on. I would rather laid on the ground and died, but you pulled me back up on my feet. When this war is over, I want settle down have lots of ginger babies.” The crowd before them began laughing. Mrs. Weasley’s cries could be heard above it all. “I love you with all of my heart, Georgie Poo.” Penelope reached up and ruffled the red hair on his head.

They slid the rings on each others fingers. The minister began his final speech, “I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Penelope and George's story seems to have reached it's end.
I may do an epilogue somewhere down the line, but as of now, this sounds like the end to me.
I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Thanks to all of my loyal readers!