Status: On hiatus until I freaking see the second part to DH.

Gorgeous Nightmare

Chapter Three

Towards the middle of their seventh year things began to get sour between all three of them. Fred was jealous because his two best friends were too busy snogging each other. George couldn’t stand the sexual tension rising between him and Penelope. Penelope felt forced by George to be intimate. The icing on the cake was Professor Dumbbitch…. Excuse me, Professor Umbridge taking over Hogwarts.

“I’m really not looking forward to this detention,” Penelope spoke openly.

“If you weren’t acting like such a buffoon during Potions…” George trailed off.

“You have been a right, foul git lately. A really crappy boyfriend might I add.”

A chuckle sounded from behind George and Pen. There stood Fred. Needless to say, he was ready for them to break up. He wanted at least one of his friends back, specifically his brother. It’s not that he didn’t like Penelope, he loved her, but he couldn’t see where George and Penelope would ever be able to get along after a break-up.

“Fred, shut up!” George and Penelope yelled in unison.

Fred threw his hands off as to say, “I’m backing off, fine, you win.”

George walked Penelope to Professor Umbridge’s office and laid a soft kiss on her cheek. “I’m sorry I’ve been acting like an arse lately. I should be giving you respect and I haven’t been.”

Penelope entwined her fingers with George’s, “It’s alright. I forgive you." A soft smile appeared on her face, but was washed away as soon at Umbridge’s voice echoed throughout the hall.

“Mr. Weasley, if you don’t want detention yourself I suggest you let go of her hand and leave this instant.”

George bowed his head in defeat, “Yes Ma’am.

“Miss. Moonstruck, please enter my office.”

Penelope shuffled towards the doorway, looking back to shoot George a pathetic look. The professor cleared her throat and Pen continued to walk into her office. She took at seat at the desk that was placed conveniently in front of the professor’s desk. The room was a pastel pink and photos of cats littered the walls. This place made her stomach churn. Penelope wanted to be in her common room, snuggled up on the couch with George and a warm quilt.

“I hope you realize that your disruptions could have cost your class mates an education. Yelling about male genitalia isn’t something a young lady like you should be speaking about.” Professor Umbridge stated sternly.

This was all Fred’s fault, Penelope thought. If he hadn’t have dared her to shout the words “penis” and “dragon balls” she wouldn’t be in this God awful, brightly colored room.

“Now you will write, ‘I will not disrupt class,’ on the parchment in front of you.”

“How many times Ms. Umbridge?”

“Until it starts to sink in.”

Penelope peered down at the parchment and picked up the quill that laid on the table. No ink, she thought to herself. That was certainly weird. But alas, the quill worked just fine and Pen continued to write the phrase that was stated.

By the time she got to the third sentence, a burning sensation seared through her hand and up her arm. She began to squeeze her fist, hoping the pain would go away. Then the fifth sentence came and it began to feel like somebody was carving into her skin with a knife. That’s when she finally looked down and noticed that on her pale, white skin, “I will not disrupt class,” was etched upon the top of her hand.

Tears began to form in her eyes, “Professor,” she hiccupped. “I think it sank in.”

And with that said, Umbridge took the parchment from her, ripped it up, and tossed it into the trash can that resided by the door. “You may go back to your dormitory now.”

Penelope quickly got up from her seat and rushed out of the room. She ran up the stair, down the hall, up the moving staircase until she stood in front of the fat lady.

“Mimbulus Mimbletonia,” Pen whispered just loud enough for the fat lady to hear.

The picture frame swung open and she ducked through the whole, leading her into the common’s room. There on the couch sat Fred and George. Both looked concerned. Both looked like they had been crying. Penelope had never seen the boys sad a day in her life.

Penelope held up her hand, showing the boys what the bitch had done to her. They gasped and bolted up from the couch, running up to her, engulfing her in a hug. Only a few days ago did the boys have the same thing done to them for joining Dumbledore’s Army.

“It hurt so bad. She’s the antichrist, I swear.”

“If it makes you feel any better, we’ve come to the conclusion that three is better than two.” Fred spoke.

“We’ve neglected each other for too long,” George added on.

“So that’s why you two have been crying? Because you had a bonding moment?” Penelope chuckled softly.

“Hey! Don’t laugh at us,” Fred demanded.

“We’ve also decided that we are leaving Hogwarts early.” George blatantly

“W-w-what?” Penelope stared at the both of them wide-eyed.

“We want you to come with us. You could help us run our joke shop! We’ve already rented out a place in Diagon Alley. There is a flat right above it. You could live with us!” George spoke as excitement filled him up.

Without any hesitation, Penelope shouted, “Yes! Of course I’ll come with you guys! Molly is going to be mad at us though. I don’t know if I’m ready to face the wrath of your mum.”

“Oh dear, don’t worry about it,” George wrapped his arm around my waist as we faced Fred. “We have this all under control.”

And they did in fact have it under control. There was one more little event that happened before we left for The Burrow though. Something so secretive and intimate only two people can know about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Three is now done!
Comments please!
Any mistakes don't hesitate to tell me!