Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Un

Rays of sunlight leaked through Dawn’s window causing her eyes to flutter open. She let out a yawn of contempt and stretched her arms, getting ready for what the new day has to offer. She got up and got ready, her little feet moving around and about the bedroom. Once she was ready she skipped down the stairs, a bright smile adorned her face. There was always a happy aura around Dawn. She knew life was short, why waste it?

Blaine groaned and buried his face under his pillow, willing himself back to sleep. He could hear his mum telling him to get up but ignored her anyways. He’d get up in a few hours anyways. It was a pointless attempt, he’s known his mum for 17 years now and he knew she’d come up to wake him up herself. He ignored her anyways. It was exactly 3 minutes before Mrs. Quinton came barging into her son’s room; he would know, he counted. He reluctantly swung his legs over the edge of the bed and sat there as his mum gave him a lecture about time management. He ignored her as usual.

Blaine ambled down the stairs, in a drunked manor. He pushed past Dawn and made a bee line for the kitchen. He ignored her ‘Good Morning’, there was never anything good about the morning. But she wouldn’t notice. To him, she was as good as blind. Not literally of course, but she was always in her dream world, trying to find the good in everything. Frankly her optimism got on his nerves and he never hesitated in giving her a reality check.

[~*] [~*] [~*] [~*]

Dear God,

Blaine forgot to pick me up from school today. Daddy yelled at him and told him he should be nicer to me. He said he didn’t care then some words that daddy told me not to repeat. Does he really not care?

Love

Dawn


[~*] [~*] [~*] [~*]

Dawn Quinton sat happily in her living room, drawing a family of four. There was a large man with grayish yellow hair and a warm smile on his face. A tall and sleek brunette who wore a small and curt smile and clean and crisp gray skirts and white aprons; just like her mummy. A little girl with mocha coloured hair in ringlets. She wore a cute pink dress with netted frills on the edge and had round blob shoes. She was eight after all, learning to draw shoes and proper feet would come later. She hesitated when it came to drawing the last member of the family; Blaine. She didn’t know what to do for him; she didn’t really know much about him at all. So she ended up drawing a dark haired boy, dressed in dark clothes. He was further apart from the rest and wore a permanent frown.

Blaine took a long drag from his cigarette while watching everyone in the courtyard. High school was over rated so he decided to stay as more of an observer. He knew that Susan Doyle had a crush on him from the way she batter her eyelashes at him or how she had to touch up pretty much everything when he walked by. He knew Jared James wanted to kick his ass so bad but didn’t because he was too nice of a guy to do that. He knew how much Casey Peterson hated him for tormenting her as kids and he knew how much he loved every second of it.

There were days when Blaine could be nice, too bad they as common as leap years. He walked up to Casey after stomping out his cigarette.

“Lookin’ good Peterson” He wasn’t lying. Casey was one of those girls who was beautiful and could have been popular but chose not to. She wasn’t an outcast, no everybody liked her but she wasn’t one of those girls who put out and wore too much make up and skirts too small for them. She was what a girl should be like. She was one of those girls Blaine could stand. Too bad the feeling wasn’t mutual.

Casey Peterson despised him, the bane of her existence. The reason she could hardly look back at her childhood as a happy one; her own personal Parasite, Blaine Quinton. But she learned not to give him the satisfaction, she learned to ignore him. To ignore him and the thoughts screaming at her to hurt him. She didn’t care if he was considered attractive, she could not stand him. Hate really does ruin someone’s image to you.

“Ignoring me?”

She said nothing.

“mature Peterson, real mature”

She continued to read.

“You know there’s a bug on your arm, right?”

She continued to be oblivious.

“I’m not kidding”

She looked. He was right. She Screamed. He laughed.

She hated Blaine Quinton.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the re write begins :)
well this is just the first two chapters put together but yehh..
Comment, subscribe and rate!!

27/2/11 :) Hii guys. so i decided to re read this story from the beginning cause i havn't done that in months and i have to say i'm quite proud of it. There is the age issue with dawn. she's eight but may act a bit little-er? I honestly dont remember what i was like when i was 8 and i dont know any 8 yr olds i can observe so if u have a better age suggestion let me know!