Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Quinze

“Hey” Blaine leaned over to give Casey a quick peck on her cheek before sitting down, opposite her. It was lunch and he realized that his sandwich wasn’t even a sandwich. It was two pieces of brown bread with lettuce inside. No cheese, no tuna, no nothing. Normally he wouldn’t care because he didn’t mind buying his lunch but he didn’t have money on him anyways. He always preferred buying his lunch because his mother making him food always seemed a little middle school but yet she insisted on it. He never really noticed how distant his parents had become recently until he thought about it.

“Blaine? You alright?”

“Huh? Yeah, yeah I’m good.”

Casey noticed his uneasy glance at his food.

“Um. Blaine?”

“uh-huh?”

“Your food isn’t going to jump up and attack you, you can eat it”

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

“Mrs. Quinton, I’m really sorry to say but Dawn’s condition”

“What?” Patricia heard him but she didn’t want to. She wanted her baby to get better.

“Please doctor, you have to do something. She’s only eight!”

“I’m sorry, we’re trying all we can but it’s getting to the point where soon we won’t be able to
do anything”

“She’s only eight” She kept whispering to herself.

“We can try surgery but unfortunately I can’t assure you that she will be fine.”

“Surgery?” Hot, salty tears were pouring down Patricia’s cheeks. This is karma. She never regretted doing anything as much as she is now. She knew she shouldn’t have stayed on pills when she was pregnant but it was so hard to go through everything for a second time. She was weak but it’s her daughter that’s suffering for it. She’s the reason her baby girl may only have weeks left. She’s killing her child.

Marcus Quinton stood in the hospital. He felt his own eyes glisten at the news at and the sight of his wife. He knew her long enough to know what was going through her head. She blamed herself. He knew she did. Of course he would never blame her. She went through a hard phase just like everyone does in their life but she was a good mother and a great person. She always took care of her family and helped out whenever someone was in need. Sometimes Marcus wished he could go back to his youth, when everything was easier and he didn’t stay up late with stress. When he didn’t feel like he was wearing a heavy rucksack filled with bricks that he couldn’t take off.

Dawn lay on the uncomfortable bed in the unnaturally white room once again. Her chest felt like it was about to explode. Heck, she’d rather it explode because at least then the pain would stop. It had been happening a lot lately. She’d always feel so breathless and fatigue. She knew about her condition and she knew it wasn’t getting any better. She also knew she wasn’t getting any younger. Tears welled up in her eyes when she realized she had so much left to do, so much left to see and now she might not even have the chance.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Blaine got home feeling so happy, completely unaware of the events occurring in his own home explaining why he didn’t know why he heard his mother’s sobs from the living room. Or why his dad’s face looked like so sullen and defeated.

“Dad?”

He didn’t reply.

“Dad?”

“Hmm?”

“Is everything alright?” He asked, now suddenly worried.

“Hmm.”

He felt like he was part of a Gossip Girl episode where when anything good happens, something bad always follows.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. since this is the more popular story, im going to post it here. please read Journal. Thanks (:

Been a while ehh? i just had to add in Marcus. cause he kind of drifted into becoming a minor charecter!! So this is means that the story is starting to come to an end. Not yet of course or in the next few chapters but it's officially past halfway. I don't plan on this being one of those 40-50 chapter long stories.

So anyways. i think im losing some readers because of the gap between updates so i apologize for that and thank everyone that's beeing patient.

Any kind of feedback is appreciated :)

ALSO! ahaha sorry. long authors note. i've updated Shipwreck and would love for some people to go read it :P