Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Seize

It had been three days since the incident at the hospital and since then; Mr. and Mrs. Were treading on eggshells, Dawn was distant and Blaine was severely confused.

Blaine didn’t like being left in the dark. He knew something was going on and he wanted to know why he was being omitted from it. His head was hurting from all the thinking and the fact that he was sick, didn’t help. He flipped through aimless channels, finally setting on an old James Bond movie to watch. He tried to distract himself but he always seemed to find his mind wandering back to his family. His sister seemed so…away, like she was in some sort of trance. She didn’t look as happy but not particularly sad, just stoic. He shook his head to try and clear his thoughts and when it didn’t work, he went downstairs.

Not sure why, he opened the fridge door and stared into it. The cool air hit him straight in the face and made him blink because of the sudden dryness of his eyes. He had already memorized everything in it and wasn’t really expecting to find anything new. It was just one of those pointless habits you have. His mum likes to clean when she’s stressed, apparently not realizing that the mess just makes her feel worse.
Sometimes we all do things we really can’t explain. Maybe that’s why Blaine didn’t know why he felt the need to intrude and go into Dawn’s room. Maybe that’s why he decided to snoop around and go through her things. Maybe that’s why he didn’t know why he found another piece of paper he didn’t really want to.

10 Things To Do Before I Die

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Blaine found himself back in his bed, bundled in his blankets but this time with a piece of pink, girly paper in his hand.

1. Be a miracle
2. Make up with Blaine
3. Dye pool water blue
4. Bake an elephant shaped cake
5. Break a fire alarm
6. Stay in the boy’s bathroom for ten minutes
7. Dye my hair pink
8. Watch R rated movies
9. Eat something disgusting
10. Shoplift


He had to laugh at number six and ten, he didn’t think she had it in her but what confused him was why the tick next to number two, was now scribbled over? What exactly was that supposed to mean? Did she think he hated him or something? And why would she make a bucket list. It would be normal for anyone but her. She always seemed so adamant to stay ignorant about things like these and even though it’s something so common, it definitely means something. A lot of people write to the tooth fairy, complaining about how they’ve been ripped off or they don’t like their teeth being stolen but how many kids write letters to God about things that are actually meaningful. Though it does seem less pointless when someone with her condition makes one but it’s not like her deadline is anytime soon…
♠ ♠ ♠
The lack of response on this story is bumming me out :(
Anyways, updates are probably going to get more frequent because i really want to finish this before working on my other stories. So good thing right? But that's why i'm jumping days and stuff.
Anyways, subscribe,comment, ect.