Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Dix-Sept

“Wait. Wait. You’re doing it wrong Blaine!” Dawn exclaimed irritably. It was the night before her art project was due; she was half as sleep but not even half done. The doctors had informed her parents that she is still fit enough to go to school, for now. So here she is now in the living room with her brother, using a hair-dryer to help dry the super glue holding her cardboard elephant; much to their parent’s amusement of course. They had tried paper Mache but nothing seemed to work. Of course they could have used round balloons or something but to make one but no, their ‘genius’ teacher decided that it needs to be hollow. Why it does? Was beyond everyone.

“Shh! I know what I’m doing”

He kept mumbling under his breath leaving Dawn to strain her ears.

“What? Talk louder”

“Let me talk to myself in peace!”

She huffed and took a few steps back to find her stepping into something gooey, disgusting and smelt strangely like super-glue. ‘Brilliant’, she thought. Noticing the room for the first time, it was a wreck. There was string, all over the couches, random pieces of wood on the tables, blue tack and tape stuck on the cushions, pencils, paint brushes, paint, white glue on the floor and now super glue on the carpet. The laptop was covered in pieces of decorative paper and there was a hair-dryer not drying hair. She was surprised they haven’t gotten told off yet though she does vaguely remember her mummy saying something about a mess. She wasn’t even sure why half the materials there were there in the first place but there were more important things to worry about; how to attach a tusk to a fake face and get rid of glue that’s slowly becoming a second layer of skin.

Blaine sat at his makeshift desk with a hair-dryer at hand. He could feel his arm go numb and the super glue slowly on his finger, connect with his other finger. He didn’t even know why he was doing this. He had physics experiment he needed to plan for tomorrow but this just seemed more important and definitely more fun. Despite everything, he was getting irritated. Not at anyone in particular but at the failed masterpiece in front of him. Of all things to chose, she had to pick a hollow elephant. Apparently common sense isn’t inherited as strongly as risk in their family.

“Pass me the masking tape”

“Here”

“The scissors”

“Here”

“The-“, He got cut off this time,

“Blaine, you’re not a surgeon”

“Fine be a killjoyl”, he pouted.

“You’re so weird”

He gasped in mock outrage, “This is the thanks I get? I’ve been helping you for ages even
though you forgot to bring me my stuff for my experiment tomorrow”

“Why would you need a sandwich for a physics experiment?”

“Dawn?”

“Yeah?”

“Shut up”

Around two and a half hours later, they ended up with a deformed elephant that looked like it was made by a kindergartener and would probably fall apart during the car ride to school.

“I think it looks pretty good” Blaine stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember how i said i'd update more frequent? i lied. but i'll explain that in a sec.

First off. This is based off a true story :P well not exactly. i've changed parts to fit the story. Ok you know what. i'll just tell you guys what happened. so yesterday, i was up until 2am with my older brother making my physics project. But the elephant and the surgean thing is the only thing i changed. everything else happened, is real. even though my project failed and i was half dead for the next 4 periods at school, it was so worth it :P

Now, about updates. well they COULD be more frequent. but i dont know. i mean i've got a lot of things to do and i would write more but my motavation levels are really low. I don't even know if people are still enjoying this. So is it too much to ask for atleast 2 comments before i next update? well either way, im asking. So yeah (: GO COMMENT NOW!