Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Dix-Huit

“Are you even paying attention to me?” Casey huffed as they walked down the street, hand in hand.

“Hmm yeah?”

“Really?”

“You’re right” Blaine said, aloof.

“Blaine?”

“Hmm yeah?”

“I think your shirts ugly”

“You’re right”

“UGH!” Casey yelled, obviously exasperated and fed up of him being so distant. She
untangled their hands and stomped ahead.

“Hmm?” Blaine looked around to only realize what had just happened.

“Casey! Wait up” he jogged to catch up with her.

“What?” She snapped.

“Look, I’m sorry alright?” He sighed, “I’ve just got a lot going on right now ok?”

“Why can’t you just talk to me?”

“I do talk to you- all the time?” He said, confused.

“No you don’t. You don’t talk to me properly. I want to know what goes on. You’re always so secretive about things like as soon as we talk about family, you immediately shut me out.”

He didn’t have anything to say to that. His family was a touchy subject right now; from Dawn being diagnosed to whatever it is that his parents are hiding from him. He wasn’t dumb or naïve, he knew there was something they didn’t want to tell him. He didn’t push them even though he knew it was obviously a big matter.

“Everything’s…” He started off cautiously, “complicated”

“That’s it? It’s complicated”

“Casey, you’ve got to try to understand-“

“I can’t understand if I don’t know what I’m supposed to be understanding”

He pinched the bridge of his nose, not knowing what to say to her. His life seemed to be moving so fast lately but he didn’t know in what direction. Everything just seemed to spiraling at full force around him and kind of just stood there and watched. Sometimes he wished he could hit a pause button so he had time to figure everything out for himself. He had so much to deal with right now and school and his social life weren’t making anything any easier.

Casey stood there tapping her foot, waiting for some sort of an explanation. She didn’t like how distant he was being and it was starting to worry her. He had always been a deep-in-thought kind of guy but that was usually with people he wasn’t close to. She knew that when he didn’t like someone or didn’t want to be somewhere, he would zone out and not even bother. She felt like she was being pushed into that same category, whether he realized it or not, the only difference being he was more polite towards her.

He knew she wanted to know what was going on but it wasn’t something he liked to brag about. ‘Oh yeah, did you know a few weeks ago we found out that my sister was diagnosed with an illness that could be possibly fatal, my parents are suddenly treading on eggshells around her and I found a bucket list in her room a few days ago’ Because that’s something you would really want to advertise to the world, right?

“You know what? Forget it. Bye Blaine.” Then she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
^Poor them :(

I finally found the time to post this. Ive had a lot going on this week, school and socially.
so my bad. But i'm working on the next chapter...thats good right :)