Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Vingte-Un

Dawn had to admit, her first ever grounding wasn’t too excited nor eventful. She basically just went to school, did homework, eat, sleep and repeat. At least it was the weekend today so school could be crossed off.

Both Quinton kids were let off of their weekend grounding for good behavior. Of course both parents had no idea, it was a façade so that they could be allowed to attend their parties. Dawn’s party was just an innocent birthday with cake, non-spiked punch and truth or dare games where the worst that happens is admitting your crush.

Blaine on the other hand was itching for a house party. He was starting to miss the obnoxious dance music and the dozens of drunken bodies cramming together were actually only two or three people could fit. Granted he may just sit on the sidelines observing everyone else do stuff they’d regret greatly the next morning, they’re fun non-the less.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Blaine walked into the room. He crashed into the stench of alcohol and sweat like it was a brick wall. There were people dancing out of tune, there were people making out and there were people trying to walk two steps without falling over. He wasn't sure how but he managed to spot the skinny blonde he’d been looking for.

Casey was wearing a lavender dress with black tights, a belt and ballet flat. They contrasted the four ugly, yellow plastic cups next to her. They were filled with alcohol until she drank them. She was definitely buzzed. She was in the middle of downing her fifth cup when it suddenly disappeared.

“Casey, what’re you doing?” Blaine couldn’t believe his eyes. He knew for a fact that she didn’t drink. He wasn’t sure whether he should be shocked, disappointed or amused.

“He*hic*-Hey. Gimme*hic*”

He just stared at her for a minute. Then started chuckling.

“Alright Case, that’s enough for one night” He said softly.

“No*hic*, get your own”

He placed the drink down as far as he could without needed to walk and then focused on his girlfriend.

“C’mon, I’ll take you home”

“I don't wanna go home” She whined.

He walked over to her and scooped her up into his arms. It wasn’t easy moving around with a drunken girl in his arms. Not because she was heavy but because she was annoying. He wasn’t sure if she was just being difficult or if it was the alcohol talking. Casey had decided she was going poke him repeatedly. She doesn’t have the best aim right now so she kept getting his eye or mouth. After walking by a painting of a bird, for some reason decided she wanted to try and fly. So now Blaine is walking around with her flapping her arms around (once again, getting his face) and kicking her legs. He almost dropped her twice. Which she would have yelled at him for if she was in her right mind.

Walking outside he could still hear all the words being belted out of the stereo and the random cries and screams from the teenagers inside. He made his way to his car and tried juggling Casey in one hand while trying to get the keys out of his pocket with the other. The next words out of her mouth really didn’t help.

“I think I’m gonna be sick.”

Bloody hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMSOSOSOSOSOSORRY :O

i was meant to update like 3 weeks ago but i kept getting sidetracked; school, camping trips, my mother spilling tea on my laptop. yeahh -.- but i missed this so much i snuck onto my dads xD so thats why its not amazing because i had to write this in like 20mins. but the next chapter should be better...whenever that comes out ;) haha kidding, it should come out WAAY quicker. i feel bad because you guys had to wait for a' not my best update'
So BIGBIGBIGBIG hug to all my readers/subscribers and especially commenters. those last two i got were amazing. and i actually wanted to update MUCH earlier coz of them but couldn't :/ I think this is a long enough AN dontcha think ? ;)

Kay BYE :D

Ps. Comment and subcribe.