Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Vingt-Deux

Blaine watched his girlfriend sit down onto the moist grass without much grace. It had been twenty minutes and he still wasn’t accustomed to seeing her like this. She was so different, care free and different. He didn’t know which Casey he liked better. He sat down next to her, leaning against a rough tree trunk. The night sky looked peaceful. As a kid he loved to lie in the garden. Under the blanket of stars, burning like lanterns and un-blow able candles but things were easier as a kid. Casey let her head fall onto his shoulder softly,

“What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing”

“Can’t you just tell me the truth this one time?” She murmured, her eyelids drooping.

“I used to star gaze.”

For some reason, this amused her. The corners of her lips twitched slightly until they somewhat resembled a smile.

“What?”

“What? Nothing.”

“What was that smile about?”

“I don’t know. I just can’t really picture you…star gazing.”

“What? Why not, what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing nothing, it’s just…who would’ve thought Blaine Quinton star gazed”

“And you lost me?”

She sighed and buried her head deeper into the crook of his neck.

“Well I don’t know if you’ve realized or not but you’ve earned yourself a reputation.” Her voice
was almost mocking, “I mean, the troubled and mysterious Blaine, sitting outside of a raging party, watching the stars. It just doesn’t fit”

“Troubled and mysterious?”

“Well yeah. Your always so distant and secretive.”

“I am not” He denied, at least he never thought he was.

“Yes you are! I didn’t even know you had a sister until recently and I’ve known you since we
were kids”

“Well you never asked when we were kids.”

“Cause you were a little shit.”

“Hey, hey. No need for foul language”

Casey giggled before leaning up and placing a gentle peck on his lips. She re arranged herself so she was now lying down with her head in his lap. The view of houses and streetlights were soon replaced with darkness and the feeling of her hair being played with.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Dawn was invited to sleep over at Rachel’s house with a few other girls to celebrate the remainders of her eighth year of life. They had done all the traditions; truth or dare, board games and high school musical marathons. They had an eventful day and sleep was catching up with everyone.

Dawn had been having stomachaches all afternoon but she shrugged it off as too much ice cream and cake but realized she probably shouldn’t have when it moved to her chest. She wasn’t sure whether to wake the parents or call up her own. There was a jolt of pain on the left of her chest as if someone had just stepped on her. She was breathing deeply, willing herself to sleep.

Rachel noticed her friend tossing and turning and since she couldn’t sleep, decided to converse with her.

“Dawn you okay?”

She let a groan and rolled over to face Rachel. There were tears streaming down her face, which was scrunched up in pain. Rachel did the only thing she could think of and ran to get her mum.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Casey woke with a start. Blaine had shaken her, not so gently, in attempt to wake her. He seemed pale and worried.

“Mmm? What’s wrong?”

“I just got a call from my dad. My sister’s in the hospital.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :) how are you this fine day? well my day sucked. completely. i got back my math results and almost cried. but on the brighside, i updated! i have to start thinking about how to end this. its not the end right now but i just don't want this to drag on, originally it wasnt meant to be more than 30 chapters but i dont know now.

So once again, im being ninja and using another laptop(which im not entirely comfortable with) so i think that should earn me some comments and subscriptions.

Enjoy x