Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Vingt-Sept

Dawn hoped that this is what heaven looked like.

There were bursts of colour in every direction, splattered all across the room. They had everything here. Gummy bears dispensers to gobstoppers. White chocolate, dark chocolate. Reeses Pieces, Lifesavers, Twizzlers, Hersheys. Everything.

Her cheeks hurt from the unaccustomed, wide grin that was now on her pale, white face. She could feel her fingers twitching at the call of the sugary goodness. She felt like everything was just begging to be tasted.

Blaine held out large brown bag, amused by Dawn’s eagerness. He watched as she practically sprinted to the middle of the room but stopped short, indecisive of which way to go. He could see her biting her lip, contemplating deeply.

“Remember, you can get whatever you want. Okay?”

Dawn’s eyes widened, further. Best. Day. Ever. She quickly made her way to the Gushers and Rollups section, stuffing a couple packets into her bag. From her peripheral vision, she could see Blaine doing the same but with the Hershey’s Kisses.

***
Once they were done, Blaine paid. It was after everything had been when he quickly slipped a single piece of gum into Dawn’s bag. He smiled easily at the cashier and tugged his sister back outside.

“B-b-but Blaine! We didn’t pay for that!” She complained, pointing towards the petite shop.

“Shutup.” He hissed, “Besides, it’s one piece of gum, it’s not like they’ll miss it.”

“B-b-but…”

“Jeez, Dawn. Live a little?”

Dawn didn’t protest anymore after that. She bit her lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. Of course she’d feel guilty about this but it was just gum. It was something she’d wanted to, after all it was on her list.

#10: Check.

***

“Walk faster!” Blaine whined, over-dramatically, “You take forever.”

Dawn didn’t bother glaring at him; she was too busy enjoying herself with her mouth
watering sweets.

“Dawn! Seriously, I need to pee.”

The Quinton’s had set off on a walk when Blaine realized his bladder was almost full. He could’ve sworn she was walking slowly on purpose. He narrowed his eyes and let out a frustrated groan. He had no other choice. He crouched down, allowing her to clamber onto his back, gleefully.

“Yay. Giddy up horsey” She giggled, oblivious to his irritation.

“If you kick my sides one more time, I’ll drop you.” He warned. He felt her sag,

“Fine. You’re no fun.”

After an agonizing five minutes, they had finally reached a Starbucks. Blaine let out a sigh of relief, crouching down again to release his sister.

“Where should I wait for you?” Dawn asked.

“What? I’m not allowed to leave you out here.”

“Then what?” She was now really confused.

Blaine scanned the area, in an exaggerated manor. Luckily it wasn’t very busy today. He tilted his head, motioning for her to follow him.

Now she was severely confused.

But then realization struck her.

“NO! no, no, no, no, no. That’s just gross.”

“C’mon! I need to pee, really, really badly.” He pleaded.

“Well then go on, I’m out here.” She stated stubbornly, jutting her chin out. She refused to go in the boys bathroom.

***

One hour passed in a blur and in was finally time for the siblings to head back. It was time for Dawn to return to the dreary hospital life. She knew she should be sad but all she could think of, with a disgusted but satisfied grin was,

‘#6: Check”
♠ ♠ ♠
I even suprised myself with this update :D

Re read chapter 16 if your confused with the list thing :P
AND COMMENNTT XD