Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Trois

“Late again Blaine” Mr. Andrews pointed out.

“Better than not showing up at all”

He walked towards the back and couldn’t suppress the grin that broke out on his face when he got to his seat.

“Peterson, what a lovely surprise”

“Don’t start okay? I didn’t sit here by choice. Andrews made me”

He sat down onto the seat, letting his bag pack drop to the ground with a soft ‘thud’. It wasn’t often he got to mess with Casey during class hours, she made sure of it. So he took this time to shamelessly stare at her; to make her uncomfortable and for his own pleasure. It was a win-win situation. Blaine noticed her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail. He could see her usual pinkish red lips pursed into a straight line and her hazel eyes looking everywhere but towards him. If he stared long enough he could have counted the numerous freckles covering her tanned skin. She was wearing a graphic yellow t-shirt, a pair of faded jeans and a black hoodie.

“Stop that”

“Stop What?”

“That. The Staring”

“Why? Is it making you nervous?”

She could hear the smirk in his voice and it took all she had to not claw his face out right then and there. He could never leave her alone. When they were younger it was pulling of pigtails and paint wars and now acting like a complete and total pig. And she wanted to scream.

Casey let out a sigh of relief when she heard the bell ring. She had to sit through his constant poking, his idea of ‘footsie’ and stupid pointless notes.

“Heey Caseybear. You wanna go out to dinner tomorrow?” or “I like yellow on you, it’s really your colour”

If she didn’t know who he was, she’d think he has a crush on her but she knew Blaine Quinton was not capable of that.

“Later Caseybear”

And she could have pulled out her hair.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Dawn sat happily under the shade, waiting for someone to pat a head and scream goose. She crossed her fingers hoping she wouldn’t be chosen; Rachel was it and one of the fastest girls in their class. Whenever teams were made, Rachel was always the first of all the girls to be picked because of her speed. She was nice and was friends with Dawn, which made her even more nervous. People always picked the person they wanted humiliated, someone they were friends with or someone they knew they could beat. Dawn fit 2 out 3 of those scenarios. Dawn let out a sigh of relief when she saw someone else was chosen, she didn’t want to be stuck as it. She wasn’t slow; she just wasn’t as fast as the others.

Eventually, she did get picked. It happened so quick, one moment she was sitting there and the next someone tapped her head yelling ‘Goose!’ She got up and sprinted but it the midst of it all; she didn’t notice the uneven ground and very ungracefully tripped. She tried to hold back the tears as she saw blood slowly escaping from her scrape. ‘Big girls don’t cry’ she told herself.

She sat there wincing as the nurse sprayed alcohol on her injury. The sting of the spray wasn’t painful, just uncomfortable. The nurse came back with a colourful box in hand. She placed two Barney band-aids on her knee. Dawn was proud of herself, she didn’t cry; in front of the other kids at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe i love the simpsons :D
Comments? Subcribing is awesome too