Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Sept

Dear God,

Why does death make people different? Why do people suddenly start acting like someone else? Blaine’s been acting strange, he’s nicer now. Did death change him? But I’m still the
same and I’m the one dying.

Love

Dawn


[~*][~*][~*][~*]

5 x 3 =____

7+13=____

12+9=____

Dawn tapped her pencil against the piece of paper. She hated math. Why did everything have to be logical? Why can’t 5 x 3 = anything else? She didn’t mind homework but she hated math. It was confusing, boring and it made her head hurt. She didn’t like thinking this much, first Blaine and now the homework. But she didn’t understand her brother. He didn’t want anything to do with her but now suddenly he does?

‘No, he doesn’t’ she thought, ‘he just doesn’t want to feel guilty’

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Homework sucks.

English homework sucks.

Why did we even get English homework?

We can speak English so obviously we can write it too.

Those were the thoughts running through Blaine’s head at the moment. He had to write an inspirational essay in 3 weeks. He glared at the lined paper in front of him. Maybe it was wishful thinking but he was hoping for an idea to magically appear on his paper.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

‘Who lives in a pineapple in the bottom of the sea? SpongeBob Squarepants!’

Blaine was lounging on the couch, taking a break from his non-existent work and enjoying his necessary dose of cartoons. It was childish but he wasn’t exactly what you would call mature.

“Hey, Uh-you wanna watch with me?” He asked Dawn as she walked by.

She just ignored him and kept walking.

“Just because I’m dying, doesn’t mean you have to be nice to me”

Her words rang clearly in his head. Is that really what she thought? Is that really why he was being nice? Now that he thought about it, he wasn’t so sure anymore. If she was healthy, would he still actually fret about not picking her up, bother buying ice cream or even offer for her to watch cartoons with him? After all, everyone knew, Blaine wasn’t the most social person. He wouldn’t even ask his friends these things. Not that he was a loner or anything; he just preferred to be alone with his thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Personally, i love writing this story but i don't know if a lot of people actually like it.
I mean, i only have 2 comments write now. So feedback please? otherwise i'm going to start losing hope on this story :(