Sequel: Camille
Status: Complete.

Dear God

Huit

Casey lay down on her bed, staring up at the ceiling; standard confused teenager behavior. Her hand lightly brushing against the spot where Blaine Quinton’s lips once; now where a blush lay.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

A shy blonde haired girl hid behind her parents on her first day of Pre School. She noticed all the other kids mucking about and the mums’ chatting about how great the sales are. She didn’t want to leave the comfort of her mum’s hugs and she would miss hearing her dad go on about her being ‘his little princess’. She clung to her dad’s legs with no intention of letting go. Eventually her new teacher had to come out and carry a teary Casey into the colourful class.

Casey gave all her watchers a shy smile and continued colouring, purposely avoiding the gaze of the strange boy seated next to her. In the forty minutes she had been seated next to him, she could tell she did not like him. All he had done was try and eat their arts and craft glue, spill juice on their table, shove her crayons up his nose and make rude noises which he tried blaming on her!
Was she annoyed?
Yes.
Angry?
A little.
Worried?
Very.


[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Eight year old Casey Peterson skipped happily towards the swing set, like she had done for the past week. Her nanny, not knowing what to do with her, took her there for entertainment. Her parents had been on business trips quite frequently, at the time so they hired Mrs. Callahan to take care of her. Mrs. Callahan was an elderly woman who had never had any children so she treated Casey as one of her own. Being ‘not as young as she used to be’, she could not do much when Casey and the dark haired brunette boy got into an argument over who ‘rightfully deserved the swing’ or when they started rolling around, kicking and screaming.

[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Ten year old Casey proudly looked back at her reflection in the mirror. It was her 10th birthday, the big one-oh and her parents and all her classmates were here to share it with her. She adjusted the blue ribbon in her blonde hair and smoothed out the wrinkles in her floral blue and white dress.

“Happy birthday to you”

“Happy birthday to you”

“Happy birthday, dear Casey”

“Happy birthday to you”

Everyone sung out of tune but with bright smiles on their face; everyone but Blaine. No one noticed the mischievous grin that adorned his face or how he slowly edged towards Casey and her chocolate cake.

“Happy birthday Case!” He screamed and smeared a handful all over her face.

Casey stood there bewildered; she could not believe he would do such a thing. Then she did what all the mature 10 year olds would do, shoved cake down the front of his shirt. This of course, resulted in a massive food fight, children covered in food, Casey’s new dress stained and not very happy Mr. and Mrs. Peterson.


[~*][~*][~*][~*]

Over the years, their teachers learned to keep them away from each other and if possible on other ends of the room. But no matter what they did, Blaine was her parasite for a reason. He managed to ruin her middle school years. He found out her crushes and used them against her as black mail or tried goosing her, though it didn’t work out as he planned. He managed to ruin all her favourite shirts and threw snide remarks at every chance he got. He was an annoyance and he definitely lived up to that title.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little background on Casey and Blaine.

You might have noticed me messing with my background ;) it's nothing amazing but i'm happy with it
Thank you to my commenters, subscribers and readers!
It means a lot to me and always makes me smile to see i have more!
Feed back is greatly appreciated.
and remember. comments=faster updates