Status: Updates will come, if you can wait inbox me and they will come faster...

Protectors

Prologue

"When you said forever, you meant a few months. When I said forever, I meant every day until I died. When you said always, you meant until you couldn't handle it anymore. When I said always, I meant until time ended. I guess that's why I'll survive this and you wont." I knew the words i was saying were true. I would make it out of here alive, all of us would, but not him. He was too corrupt to carry on in the new world. So this had to end now.

I clutched my sword and drew in a deep breath letting my muscles contract and prepare for the blow that would finish it. I pushed myself up on my feet. He saw what i was doing and mimicked me lifting his own weapon in defense. I would only have one chance at this. I was already getting dizzy from his last blow. I knew it did real damage due to the crimson liquid running down the side of my head and around my ear dripping from my left lobe.

I exhaled hard taking step after step forwards, pushing my legs harder making them move faster towards my target. I lifted my sword high yanking it forward as it crashed into his. I pulled back smashing it forward yet again. He will not win.