Status: Paused

Aftermath of Getting Attacked

Research

The blade shined in the streetlights just as I caught sight of a figure swing his arm towards me. The blade struck me in my side and I fell to the ground writhing in immense pain. The figure then knelt on one knee next me to. I looked up into his face that held a savage grin of accomplishment and excitement. He knelt down on one knee and whispered in me ear: " Your a stupid little girl that needs to learn to mind your own business. You ask too many questions, so stop asking them or I'll leave your dead body for your brother to find." He pulled away from me and got up and walked away.
I was still on the ground lying in a puddle of my blood. I knew I would be dead soon if I didn't get help, so I started yelling for help. After a few minutes I heard someone calling my name in the distance.


"Sky? Sky?! SKY!!" I awoke to Kyle yelling my name and shaking me. I just sat up and kept looking at him. "Sky, are you OK? You kept yelling for help." he asked with concern written all over his face.
"I'm fine, don't worry. I just had a bad dream that's all." I put a smile on my face just to put Kyle at ease so he would stop worrying.
"You sure your fine?"
"I'm sure. Sorry for... Uh were you sleeping? Your still in pajamas." I asked now noticing his dress apparel.
"Well yeah, it is only 6 in the morning."
"I'm sorry Kyle, go back to bed. I'm fine." I felt really guilty for waking him up so early.
"OK, I'll see you in a few hours unless you want to talk about your dream." he offered me and I shook my head and that was his que to go back to bed. As he left my room I got up to go check my phone. I opened it and saw that I had two texts. One from Matt and the other from my friend Nate.

From: Matty <3 (8:15 PM)
SKY!!! Come over and entertain me! I'm bored and Melissa is making me watch Hannah Montana. HANNAH MONTANA SKY! I'M GOING TO GOUGE MY EYES OUT!!! Please save me...

From: Cutie Bear (Nate) (10:42 PM)
Hey Sky I hope your OK and feeling better. Kyle said you got to go home today. I'm coming over tomorrow and throwing you a party and we all can have orgy's <3 Just not Kyle, he can't join. Love you Bunny Boo, see you soon.

I laughed at the texts and responded to them.
To: Matty <3 (6:10 AM)
i sowwy bout the Hannah Montana thing. but dnt act like u dnt dance to Party In The USA. everyone knows you dance to that song. come over later on today, Nate is throwing me an orgy party =D

To:Cutie Bear (Nate) (6:13 AM)
Hey Cutie Bear, the orgy party sounds fun. i just told Matty about it so he will b here but we r gonna need to get kyle outta the house cause we know he wont like the idea of the party theme. cant wait to see you! <3

After I sent the texts I started to think about my dream I had. What did he mean that I was asking too many questions? I didn't understand my dream at all, it just didn't make any sense. Unless...
I got off my bed and took a shower, got dressed and applied my make-up. By the time I was done with all that it was 7 o'clock. I went into the kitchen got a pop-tart and pen and paper. I scribbled on it telling Kyle that I was going to go food shopping and then to Daniel's house. But that was a lie. I wasn't doing any of that... Well I might go see Daniel after to talk to him.
I grabbed my keys and left the house. I got into my car, a Bugatti Veyron, and drove off to the Police station.

I arrived at the station and walked in seeing an elderly lady at the front desk on the telephone talking to someone. I walked up to her just as she put the phone down ending her conversation. She looked at me and smiled wide. "Hello dear, how can I help you?" She asked me with the most sweetest voice I have ever heard in my life. It sounded like one of those sweet old grannies from a movie.
"Hi, yes, um could I talk to an officer. I have some questions I hope one of them could answer." I told her.
"Is there anyone in particular that you would like to meet with, or would anyone do?"
"Anyone will do, thank you." I replied to her.
"You are very welcome dear. I will be right back, just hold on a minute." I nodded my head as she went through a door behind her desk. I stood there and waited a minute or two before she returned with an officer that I would soon be talking too. "Here you are dear. Just follow this man into the back and he will talk to you." she motioned to the officer that stood behind her.

The officer motioned for me to follow him and I did. I walked around the front desk and through the door that to his office. He opened the door and I walked into his office and he followed closing the door as he entered. His office was pretty plain looking. It had a desk, two chairs on each side of it, a computer and pictures standing up on the desk or hung up around the room. So this office was pretty boring, but I noticed that the officer was pretty young. He was maybe 30 give or take a few years. We both sat down, him on the side where the computer is and me on the opposite side.
"Well Miss, how may I help you? I am Officer Mike Nelson." He said looking at me smiling. God, what is with everyone around here always smiling? It's getting kind of creepy now.
"Hi, I was wondering if you could help me find out who a person is. My name is Skyla Claire Dawson and on Thursday night I was attacked on Conford Ave. I was wondering if you could tell me who that person was." I asked Officer Nelson. He looked at me wide eyed looking like he doesn't believe what I had just told him.
"Give me a minute to look up your file on the computer." He turned from me to his computer and started typing. It took him a few minutes before he spoke again. "It says you were stabbed, head was split open, and concussion?" He looked at me for confirmation so I nodded my head. "Your attacker fled from the scene but was tipped off by someone from the scene as to where your attacker went. They found him in an abandoned house a few blocks away on Easton Street just as the tipper said." He looked up from the computer to me with a look of shock on his face. "Your report says that the person who attacked you that night was Jonathan Knight."
"What does that mean?"
"Miss Dawson, it means that you are very lucky to be alive right now and in this office." Officer Nelson was talking like I had just been attacked by the most wanted fugitive in America.
"Officer Nelson I still don't understand what your getting at. Who is Jonathan Knight?"
"Jonathan Knight is the most wanted fugitive in the state right now. He has a very serious record of drugs, thievery, kidnapping, rape, and has been charged of man slaughter of two teenage boys. But of course the trial for the two teenagers had been dismissed because they had no hard evidence that it was Knight, and also he had already gone back into hiding therefore he would not appear in court. Miss Dawson you could have been killed that night." I looked at him flabbergasted at what I just been informed about. I couldn't believe what I was hearing at all. But there is one thing that didn't make sense.
"Officer Nelson, why didn't I die that night? Why didn't he kill me, he had the perfect opportunity too. I was alone, and the street isn't all that populated. So I want to know is, why didn't he?" I asked him.
"Well, I think the person who tipped the officers from that night, had interrupted what Knight was going to do to you."
"Do you think it's possible if I could talk to Knight?" I asked. Officer Nelson gave me a questioning look as to why I asked that.
"Sorry Miss Dawson but he is got transferred last night to the state prison. Why would you want to talk to him though?"
"Well, I was wondering if that I could talk to him, he would answer me that question."
"I see. Is there anything else I could help you with?" I thought about if I should ask him about who Jonathan Knight's brother was but I was unsure on what Officer Nelson would think of it. So instead I held off on that question and asked another one that was going through my head.
"Just one more. Who was the person who tipped off the officers that night? I would like to thank that person."
"Let me check." He turned to his computer and I noticed his eyes scanning through the report. "I'm sorry, but he didn't leave his name or any information." he said turning towards me.
"That's OK. I should be going now. My brother will be wondering what is taking me so long." I got up from the chair as did Officer Nelson.
"Miss Dawson if you ever need help with anything you just call me." He handed me his card and I placed it in my back pocket. "Just call the first number on that card and that will call my office here. If I don't answer call the second number, that will let you reach me on my cell phone. I have that on me all time time. Don't be scared about bothering me at all, I will answer and leave what I'm doing if you need me."
"Thank you Officer Nelson, but don't take this offensively at all, am I in some sort of danger at all?"
"I'm not sure to be honest, but if Jonathan Knight was here in town that means his family and friends must be somewhere close and with them comes trouble. Since you were involved in an attack with Knight, I can't be to sure if more danger will be coming your way." he said now opening the door for me.
"Thank you Officer Nelson, I will be sure to call you if I need you. Oh and just call me Sky."
"Your welcome Sky, and just call me Mike. I'll see you around. Have a good day now." With that I left his office and headed on out. I said by to the lady at the front desk and saw that it was only 9 o'clock.

I got in my car and went to the store to get some food for the house since Mom is gone for a few weeks. Me and Kyle have to eat sometime ya know. I drove to the local Walmart and got what food I needed for the house. By the time I was done it was a little after 10:30. I remembered that Mom had some stuff at the cleaners, so I drove across town and picked her dress up. Now it was 11:24 so I started driving home when I passed Daniel's house and saw that the front door was open, meaning that everyone was awake.

I parked my car in front of the house and made my way up the front steps and knocked on the door. May, Daniel's little sister, was at the front door within seconds letting me in and jumping on me greeting me. I said my 'Hi's' to her and asked where Daniel was. She pointed upstairs meaning that he was in his room. I made my way to his room and knocked on his door. He answered the door in just pajama pants and no shirt. To me seeing him like this was normal cause he hardly ever wears a shirt in the summer.
"Sky? Why are you here and what the hell happened to your forehead?" He asked in disbelief that I was standing right in front of him.
"Well I got attacked Thursday night if you you even care." I snapped at him.
"Baby, why didn't you tell me? I would have been there to hold your hand in the hospital." he said in a caring voice, but I saw right threw him.
"I never said I was in the hospital. The only way you could have known that is if you listened to the message that Matt and Kyle left of your phone. But nope you couldn't answer their phone calls cause you were to busy screwing some other whore. Now I remember where I was coming from Thursday night. I was coming home from your place cause I found out that you slept with the biggest whore in school, Stephine. So you know what Daniel you can keep all your little whores, cause I am done. You fucked up for the last time Danny and I'm not going to forgive you this time. No more second chances when you have had three. Maybe you'll understand it this way: Three strikes and your out. And babe, you. Are. Out."
"Are you really ending this between us? So does the two years we had mean nothing to you?" He said with guilt in his eyes.
"No, one and a half years meant something. The last half meant shit to me cause you cheated on me several times. So yeah I really am ending it with you. Have a nice life Danny. HI RACHEL!" I yelled into the room knowing that she was in there trying to go unnoticed by me as I stood outside the door. I turned my back on the stunned looking Daniel and headed out of the house saying bye to May. I got into my car and drove the rest of my way home.

By the time I got home it was 12 and Kyle was waiting at the door for me.
"About time you got home. Did you forget that Dr. Alex invited us over for the day?!" He nearly yelled at me and yanked me back into my car and drove off towards Dr. Alex's house. The rest of this day should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, this is my third time writing this chapter.
First time: I was almost done writing it, then my computer thought it would be funny to restart on me so I lost everything ='[
Second time: I was about a paragraph away from pressing 'SUBMIT' when I got up to get a drink and my brother came into my room and got his revenge by deleting what I had wrote.
So I'm sorry this if this is a sucky chapter but I really got tired of writing this for the third time. This chapter will be in two parts. The second part will contain the party that Nate mentioned in the text.
Now who thinks that Sky is in some major danger and what the hell did her dream from the beginning mean?! Is the mystery guy from the hospital show up at the party? Leave your comments on what you think.