Status: Completed (:

My Little Princess

The Meadow

I'm walking around the garden outside of my house. I'm a princess, yes, but I don't live in a castle. I live in a little cottage out by the ocean. I have a beautiful garden right near my house, and a meadow. The meadow is beautiful. It's an open field where I love to lay, and watch the stars and moon

This is where I'm at tonight. I'm laying out under the moon watching the stars. A million stars looking back at me makes me feel worth looking at. A stupid thought I know, but it makes sense in my mind. I've never thought I was beautiful, but with the stars staring back at me I feel like I'm on top of the world.

Laying out here in the middle of the meadow was like a safe haven for me. Somewhere I can always be alone besides the animals in the forest. No one lives out on this beach coast but me. I'm the only person within miles. That's just the way I like it too.

I lay out under the stars and sing quietly as I lay here. I didn't bring a jacket out here with me, I never have before, but this is the coldest December I've ever seen in my life. I sit up off the meadow floor and cross my legs, wrapping my arms around me.

I hear something crack in the woods behind me. I turn around to look, and no one was there. I hear something crack again, and I look deeper into the woods.

"Hello..." I call out.

"Excuse me, Miss, but I seem to be lost." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I don't see how you would have gotten lost." I laugh at him, "No one else is around here but me.

He turns to walk off, and he looks over his shoulder and says, "I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing you around again, Miss. I just moved into the house along the way." He pointed to a house across the meadow from me.

"It's Annabell." I say to him, "My name, I mean." I smile again.

"It's nice to meet you, Annabell. My name is Jack. I hope I'll see you around." He smiled and walked back through the meadow to his house.

I looked up at the stars and smiled knowing that life would be better now that he's around. I whisper into the wind, "A little small talk, and a smile. I'm stuck." I have a feeling he heard me because I can swear I saw him turn around a wink at me.

I walk back to my little house, and into my house for the night, laying on my bed waiting for sleep to come. Hearing a faint beep noise in the background.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go , Rachel .
Lol. Part 2(: Just for you.
I'll try to do one or two parts every night so it'll be finished soon(: