Status: Completed (:

My Little Princess

Talking Animals?

I was awaken by a beeping noise and I don't know where it came from. I sat up in bed, and notice that I'm in the same blue-jeans and t-shirt I wore out in the meadow the night before. Stretching and yawning, I get up off of the bed and walk to the kitchen. Starting a pot of coffee and then walking back to the bedroom, I have decided to take a shower and then dress in a sundress.

The sundress was plain white with little flowers on it. Small white daisies. It stops just above the knee. Wearing matching shoes, plain white sandals with light yellow straps. Finishing off the look with a daisy placed gently, softly into my hair.

I know what your thinking, "How can you pull off a white sundress? It never looks right." Well living out on the ocean, you get a tan, and tan I am.

Thinking about meeting Jack the night before kept me in a daze as I slowly dressed for the day. I planned to sit outdoors for awhile; possibly walk among the beach. Days are long out on my beach and the nights seem to last even longer. The beach sounded like a wonderful idea to me.

'I'm not sure if I'll see him again, although, he promised I would. No one stayed here long enough to even bother before so I'm not quite sure why he is.' I thought to myself as I finished getting dressed.

I stepped in front of the mirror and noticed that my fiery red hair and emerald green eyes popped. I didn't need to wear makeup, in fact I don't even own any. I'm just a plain girl who wants to be natural.

Five minutes later I'm sitting out on the front porch drinking my coffee as I watch the sunrise. The sunrise has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. When I first moved her the little things didn't matter to me, but I soon learned that even the little things mattered. I learned to appreciate the little things in life.

I began to hear whispering around me so I look from side to side, but I couldn't figure out where the voices were coming from. I look up and the voices became clearer. I notice the birds above me in the sky. "It must be the birds." I simply said to myself. I guess I can hear what the animals are saying' I thought.

"She may not wake up for another couple weeks" One bird says. "I sure hope she's going to be okay." The other bird said back to the first one. Then both birds fly off and the conversation stops.

Figuring out that I could actually hear what the animals are saying surprised me. I mean, I've never been able to do that before. I guess it just came to me.

I stood up to walk into the house when I heard my name being called from the distance.

"Annabell...."

I turned around and saw Jack standing there, I couldn't help but smile.