Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Moving In?

I smiled as Cualli bit his lip and looked shyly up at me after running into the room.

“Yes Cualli?” I asked, looking up from the paper I was reading. The small blushing kitten timidly settled into my lap. He’s just woken up from a long nap.

“I…” He hesitated.

“Go on, dear.” I murmured, kissing his forehead and setting the paper on the table to give him my undivided attention.

“uh…I w-walked out b-back to go to the r-river near the b-back of the p-property, a-and I saw M-Mortifer and G-Gizellent….together.” He breathed out in a rush, his face red as a fire hydrant, and it caused me to burst out laughing.

Cualli hit my arm gently, “D-don’t laugh at t-that.” He stuttered and I stopped, one last chuckle slipping past my lips as I pecked his nose.

“I’m sorry baby, how about we make a cake to make up for that Mortifying sight.” I said, and Cualli giggled at my pun while nodding, the light blush still not having left his cheeks.

With any other boy who I’d known had already done that before, I would have joked about how he wasn’t so innocent himself, but I knew that was a sore spot for him, and I would never intentionally try and hurt him like that. Cualli was my baby, no matter who he had previously been with.

“I’d like that.” He whispered smiling shyly at me, kissing my lips one more time before we started getting out the baking supplies.

A little while later…

Mortifer and Gizellent walked into the kitchen, the angel with a soft blush on his cheeks and a limp in his step, but he was smiling at Mortifer and ha that I-love-you-more-than-life look in his eye.

Cualli blushed and wrapped his arms around my waist. We had finished the cake and the icing and munched on some.

“Oh, cake, can we have some?” Gizellent asked in a small voice, looking at Cualli for an answer. The boy nodded, smiling softly at him while I chuckled at his adorableness.

“We can have some later…I’ve been meaning to talk to Coyotl about something, and you too, Esseker.” Mortifer said, and I nodded.

“Sure, I’ll take you over there now.” I said, and laced my fingers with Cualli’s, Mortifer and Gizellent following us. “Butler! We’re heading over Coyotl’s place!” I called out, knowing the man would hear me no matter where he was in the house.

I stepped out the door, everyone following me and headed over to Coyotl’s home, Cualli slowly coming out of his shell of shyness and talking to Gizellent about what his favorite kind of cake was.

I rang and stepped inside, seeing Coyotl there to greet us.

“Hello little kitten and big scary demon…and newcomers…you must be Esseker’s brother and Esseker’s brother’s mate.” Coyotl said politely, holding out his hand.

Mortifer and Gizellent smiled, shaking his hand one at a time. “I’m Mortifer, and I am Esseker’s brother. This here is Gizellent. He’s my mate and is an angel as I’m sure you’ve guessed.” He said back.

Coyotl gave me a strange look. “Well, we must sit and talk. IF you are on speaking terms with your brother, much must have happened.” He said, a smile still playing on his lips.

I nodded. ‘Yes, and Mortifer wants to talk to us all about something. We should sit down…” I said, and Coyotl nodded.

“Alrighty, follow me.” He said and we went into his sitting room.

We all took our seats, and I told Coyotl all about Mortifer and what happened with him and his mate, the two interjecting things now and then as Cualli lounged against me, rubbing his ears into my neck comfortingly.

By the end, we all sat in silence. “And I wish to talk to you about something.” Smiling, Mortifer took Gizellent’s hand gently, interviewing their fingers.

“We’ve been talking and…we would like to buy a house out here…or build one near you guys.”Gizellent whispered. “We like it here, and think you are doing a good thing, and ….we’d like to do the same.” He continued, and Mortifer kissed his cheek gently.

“We want to know if you both could help us buy some land of our own.” Mortifer said, and a small smile slipped over my face, as well as Coyotl’s.

“Of course we’ll help.” Coyotl said, and he jumped up and ran, giving Mortifer a quick hug before hugging Gizellent and squealing while jumping up and down.

I smiled gently, playfully. “I didn’t get a reception like that when I moved in.” I said quietly, and Cualli smiled a t me, kissing my jaw softly.

“It’s alright, Essy, you have me to do that now.” He murmured, and kissed my lips, rather rough for his normal style.

“Calm down sweetie.” I told him, chuckling before reattaching our lips gentler, more tender this time.

Ever so gently, I reached to put my hands in Cualli’s hair, his tail instinctively curling around my arm as I stroked his ears gently. Cualli let out a half-purr-half-moan, then blushed when he pulled away, burying his face in my chest.

“You’re so adorable.” I murmured before kissing his pink-tinted cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
You loved that, all 900 words of it:D

com/sub?