Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Anything For You

I stretched and felt Cualli cuddle into my back. Gently, as to not disturb the sleeping boy, I rolled over, only to see that he was already awake.

I smiled as he cuddled deeper into me, nuzzling his ears against my neck. As much as I loved the kitten and what he did to me, I think that little gesture had become my favorite…it was so…him.

“Cualli…”I murmured, and the small thing tilted his head toward my own. “I love you with all of my being. I love you more than my life, more than anything you can imagine, my dear, sweet Cualli.” I said before pressing my lips to his for this first time this fine morning.

Cualli blushed, a light smile on his face. “I-I’m relieved to finally tell someone…to tell you Essy.” He whispered, “and that you still love me after hearing all of…that.” He sighed dreamily, allowing his voice to trail off.

He nuzzled his ears once more into my neck, kissing it softly. “Love you.” He whispered once more before falling asleep again, but this time, he was resting in my arms.

Later that day…

I yawned and looked around me, not seeing Cualli anywhere. Frowning I sat up and sniffed, noticing that his scent was fresh; he must have just left the bed.

I climbed out of the bed myself and slipped on a pair of jeans that didn’t look worn yet before heading downstairs to see, to my surprise, Cualli talking to Coyotl in the living room.

“Hello Coyotl, Cualli.” I said, greeting each of them in turn. I sat down beside Cualli. “What are we talking about so early in the morning?” I asked and picked up Cualli’s saucer of milk, stealing a little sip to get the taste of morning breath out of my mouth.

“Well, I came over here to talk to you both about something very important, but since Cualli was already up, I was going to talk to him first, but now you’re here, so I’ll talk to you both.” He said, seeming a little nervous.

What reason would carefree Coyotl have to be nervous?

“We’re listening.” Cualli murmured, nestling back against me, cuddling into my side as his tail curled around my forearm.

“I got this letter yesterday.” He whispered, handing a piece of paper to us. It was from the government. They said that he needed a larger space to keep the kittens I keep legally.” He murmured, running his hands through his hair stressfully.

“I have a deal to buy this plot of land behind my home and the area to the right before the forest and maybe put another home on both, but…the deal would take half a year to go through if everything went through without a hitch, and I’m sure that there’s probably going to be problems so…I was wondering if you could open up your home to those in my care…not just accepting the kittens or something, but completely opening things up.” He breathed out and, I sat back, understanding what he was asking.

“Coyotl…” I murmured, but he wouldn’t let me speak.

“Look, you wouldn’t really be doing that much more than you already do. They take care of themselves, and it would just be until I can get the land.” He said, hope shining in his eyes.

Sadness filled my heart at the next words I had to say. “Coyotl…you know I’d love to help you, but…I couldn’t have an angel or another demon in my home. There would be fighting; bad things would happen. I…I don’t think I have the strength to not harm them.” I said honestly, and to my surprise, it wasn’t Coyotl that responded to my words, but Cualli.

“No.” he said, his soft voice firm. “Coyotl, we will help you, and not just temporarily.” He said while staring at me, his beautiful eyes hard.

“Cualli…” I breathed out, my eyes widening at his reaction.

“Listen, I love you, Esseker, and I know you love me as well. Would you really still have the urge to hurt someone even if I was there to be with you and calm you?” He asked and his voice softened. “Esseker, after what I’ve been through, I want to help others that may have been in the same position I was. Would you just turn them away?” He continued, making me feel horrible. “I want to do this.” He whispered to me. “I have the ability to help them. I may not own this house, but I ask of you…no, I beg of you, Esseker, to let me do this.” He said, and I nodded.

“Yes.” I whispered, kissing his forehead, my eyes drifting towards Coyotl as I resignedly gave in. “I’ll do it.”

A smile slipped onto both Cualli and Coyotl’s features as I said this and it caused me to smile.

“I’ll make sure you don’t…have disagreements with anyone.” He whispered, “Besides, this mansion is too large for only fifteen or so kittens and two demons.” He giggled and I kissed his head once more, the both of us hugging Coyotl as he left, muttering his thanks again and again.

The door shut, and I leaned back against the door, Cualli smiling at me. “You’re lucky I love you so much.” I whispered and held open my arms, the tiny kitten padding towards me and hugging me, his tail going around my waist.

“I love you too.” He giggled, and then turned a bit more serious. “Thank you for this, Esseker, for giving me this chance to help others.” He whispered, and I nodded.

“Anything for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
look at that long update!!! i'm so proud of myself:D
so, about three chapters left for this story, but i have a quiz for you all to take about a sequel or not and what to have in it:D

QUIZ HERE

com/sub?