Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

A Dream Come True

Cualli

I looked at myself in the mirror, my dress hanging around me and hugging me in all the right places.

I smoothed down the skirts and turned to Gizellent, the boy nodding, a soft smile touching at his lips.

"You look beautiful." He whispered and I blushed.

"Thanks Gizellent." I murmured. Over the past few years, this boy has become more like a brother to me than anything, and I am grateful for his constant companionship.

I heard music playing and I walked out of my dressing room, seeing Coyotl standing there, holding out his arm for me.

I smiled. I always had wanted him to walk me down the aisle. He was the closest thing to a parent I have; he was the one who saved me.

Esseker told me he was working hard for the search for my mother and brother, but it had turned up empty, and he had found nothing yet. I remained firm in my want to know of their fate.

Just by being with him, that demon, I have found out so much about myself that I would never have known. I'm still the same giggly Cualli, but I have confidence in myself, that I can do something good and make a difference in my world.

Before, I could never have said that about myself.

"Ready to go?" Coyotl asked and I nodded, Gizellent walking before us to throw flowers as well as a few of the kittens from both of our homes. They were as adorable as could be, and they loved any reason to dress up.

I blushed as Esseker's eyes met mine; a bright smile adorned his face and I couldn't help but stare at him, my face flushing as I nearly tripped over my own feet. Coyotl held me firmly though, and didn't let me tumble down.

I gave him a smile and he nodded in return. Slowly, we got to the end of the aisle, seeing all of my loved ones there.

I gasped when I saw those two people I never thought I'd see ever again. My mother and brother were there, smiling at me and waving, and I looked to Esseker, his loving eyes saying it was true; they really were there.

Unable to stop myself, I threw myself into my mother's arms, holding her tight. "Mommy!" I said, "Bubby!" I exclaimed and squeezed the two of them tight.

Tears were in my mother's eyes as she looked at me. "Cualli.........you're a beautiful bride, so go get married." She said, and after a chuckle rippled through the crowd, I nodded, tears on my face now.

My brother kissed my forehead, "You picked a good one." He murmured and smiled as I went back to Coyotl's side to continue on to where Esseker was waiting for me.

Finally I got there and he took my hands, staring intently at me before looking to the man on our right who would marry us.

I didn't hear much of what the man had said, busy staring at the man I loved. I did hear the vows Esseker said, and as I said mine back to him.

"Esseker, you may now kiss your bride." The man said and the demon before me gently placed his hands on either side of my face before kissing me gently.

This was a dream come true.

The reception was just a blur of smiling faces and congratulations. Everything seemed to move so fast. When our song we had chosen played Esseker took my hand and led me in circles. I didn't know how to dance very well, so it's a good thing he was amazing at it.

The last two people I saw before we were about to leave for our month-long honeymoon was my mother and brother.

"I'll talk to you when I get back....I love you both so much!!" I squealed and hugged the both of them, enjoying how they had easily mingled with my friends. They would be staying at our house while we were gone.

My mother nodded. "We will dear, and we love you as well." She said, placing her hand over her heart. "My baby's all grown up!" She cried out.

"I'm still the same Cualli, Mommy." I giggled and kissed her cheek before turning to my brother.

He was already speaking to Esseker though. "You hurt him; I'll kill you and make it as slow and painfu-"

"Brother!!!!" I exclaimed, my face deep red in embarrassment. "Esseker has only been good to me." I said, smiling as he nodded.

"Good. He'd better." He said before hugging me tight and whispering into my ear "use protection."

I hit his arm, giggling. "Brother!?" I whined again, and the carriage pulled up, Esseker slipping his arms around my waist.

"The horses are yours." He murmured, referring to the two white horses pulling the carriage.

I looked at him and kissed him gently, suddenly overwhelmed with all that has happened so far today. "Thank you, Esseker. For this, for finding my family....I love you so much." I whispered, unable to voice how much I cared about him.

"I love you too...husband." He said and I giggled at the word. It sounded strange but so...right at the same time.

At their honeymoon destination...

I blushed as I slipped the little 'outfit' on. It was lacy and supposed to be sexy but looking at it on me once more I wasn’t so sure.

I shivered and began fixing my hair so that it was perfect before I shied out of the outfit.

"Esseker will love this." Mortifer had said and I blushed, looking down at the thing then to Gizellent for help.

"It does look rather nice." He said, shrugging and not exactly helping my case.

"Alright, I'll buy it."


Now, I wasn’t quite sure what to do now that it was on. I slipped out of the bathroom, deeming myself ready.

I had asked Esseker to wait outside while I got ready. I set the lube on the bedside table, blushing just looking at it.

I smiled as I lay down on the bed and called for Esseker to come inside.

"Hello sweetheart." He murmured, shutting the door carefully behind him. His eyes were on my own; they didn't even glance down at the outfit that I was wearing, and the only emotion in his eyes was love.

"Hello."I blushed, rubbing my smooth legs together, my cheeks red. My tail curled around my waist and ears went back against my head disarmingly.

"You don't need to be so shy around me." Esseker whispered and sat on the bed beside me, pulling me close and kissing my forehead, pulling back to smile at me.

I got a strange feeling in my belly, and I think it was because here I was sitting in practically my underwear and trying to be sexy and he was just being sweet to me.

Probably reading me and understanding what I was feeling like he'd gotten so good at, he put a hand on my cheek, leaning on the other arm.

"Cualli, dear, don't worry about having to do anything. I love you no matter what. We don't have to have sex tonight." He told me and tears pricked at my eyes. Esseker's eyes widened, probably wondering what he did wrong.

"No, it's not that I don't like you, it's just...I'm so happy you care about me that much." I said, the emotions flowing out through my tears.

At the same time, I had something else nudging at the back of my mind.

I just got rejected.

I looked up at Esseker, my eyes hardening with determination. “I want to do this. I want you to make love to me.” I said putting my hands over the man’s I loved.

Esseker sighed a little.

“Are you sure that you don’t feel like I’m pressuring you or anything?” He murmured. “I’d hate myself if I ever make you do anything that you don’t want to do.” He told me and I giggled.

“You can’t make me do something I don’t want to do, when I do want this. I love you, Esseker, and I want the world to know it.” He nodded after a moment and he smiled, deciding to believe me.

“If you ever feel like you aren’t ready for something, then just tell me and I’ll stop.” He said, being careful with me. I nodded, and he leaned in, kissing me softly.

I smiled into the kiss, pressing myself further against him and placing my tail around his waist under his shirt.

Gently, Esseker ran his hands down my sides, resting on my hips and using his hold on me to pull me onto his lap so he could kiss me easier.

I squeaked, causing Esseker to chuckle as he kissed me and began rubbing my hips, causing me to purr in a rather sensual way.

I could tell that the noise went directly to his groin as his member twitched in his pants and I blushed as I felt it.

Just because I’d done this with many people before didn’t mean I knew how. I just laid there and hoped to die those times before; now, I wanted to participate. I wanted to feel every inch of Esseker’s body and let him do the same to me.

Ever so gently, Esseker ran his hands up to my cheeks before pulling away softly and looking me over with loving eyes.

"I love you, Cualli." He breathed out as he leaned in and kissed my neck, for sure leaving a mark there, claiming me as his and no one else's.

"I love you too Esseker."I replied to the man who was being so sweet to me.

Slowly, hesitantly, I ran my hands from where they were on his chest down to his hips to catch the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. Once he realized my intentions, he helped me and I smiled at him in thanks as he slipped out of his bottoms, carelessly throwing them wherever.

I blushed as I saw that my lover had 'pitched a tent' as the kids these days called it.

Esseker ran his hands up my back comfortingly as he found the straps that held this little outfit together. Smoothly, he undid them, taking the top part of the lacy thing off.

My cheeks darkened as Esseker kissed at my cheeks and gently rubbed his fingers against the nubs of my hardening nipples.

I mewled softly and whimpered a little as I felt er…something else become hard as well.

“You’re so beautiful.” Esseker murmured, sitting up and leaning against the myriad of pillows, placing his hands on the round globes of my bum. “Are you sure about this? I just want to make sure.” He said and I nodded.

“I know I’m ready, and if you ask me again, I…I…I won’t rub my ears on your neck for a month!” I squeaked out and he chuckled.

“Well I guess I must listen to you because I wouldn’t want that to happen.” He stated, being honest with me.

Slowly, he hooked his thumbs in the thong bottom half of the outfit and slid it off of me. Esseker had seen me naked before, in the bath and stuff when he brought me towels, but this was different.

I was about to move my hands to cover myself when I stopped. This is Esseker before me. He loves me and cares about me, so even though I was embarrassed, I kept from hiding myself and instead, tugged at his boxers.

Well if I was going to be naked, then he should be as well.

Esseker lifted his hips up for me, allowing me to rid him of the garments.

Smiling, he gently laid down on the bed, moving down more and pulling me along. Once I was lying down completely, Esseker rolled over me to be on top, smiling down at me.

My cheeks were red, but I leaned over and grabbed the bottle of lube, thrusting it in Esseker's face. He kissed my nose cutely before taking the bottle and putting just a little on a few of his fingers.

In all of my previous sexual experiences, they were pain-filled, but this time I knew it would be different. He was treating me like I was a virgin and I loved that. He told me yesterday before we slept apart for the night before the wedding that he would, because having sex with someone you love was different and that I was a virgin to love making.

I knew his finger would sting a little, but seeing him slick his fingers got me hot and wanton of him, causing my breathing to quicken.

Finally, Esseker was ready and he looked at me, waiting for me to let him know that he could slip the first finger in.

I nodded, and he gently placed his pointer finger on the orifice, just rubbing over the hole a little. I moaned and whined kind of shoving my hips down onto it, squeaking a little as my hip force pushed the tip of his finger inside of me.

Esseker chuckled a little, kissing my hips, "Don't tighten your muscles." He murmured, kissing at the lower part of my tummy, close to there.

I nodded and let my tight ring of muscles loosen, letting him slip in the rest of the first finger. It was tight and a little uncomfortable but it was bearable. He pulled it back out a little and pushed it in more. A rather surprisingly loud moan slipped from my lips as he nudged something inside of me that I hadn’t known was there.

Once he found that spot, he kept curling his finger to hit it, placing another finger in as I was feeling that euphoria so that I wouldn't feel pain.

I bit my lip once more to attempt to hold back the sounds of pleasure spilling from my lips but was unable to. Esseker kissed my cheek softly as he stopped the motions with his fingers, deeming me ready for something much larger to be placed inside of me.

Hesitantly, Esseker looked at me before kissing my lips and asking if I was ready. I nodded and he lined himself up with my entrance, slowly and gently pushing himself into me.

A flushed huff came from my lips as I got used to the size of him pressing deeper and deeper inside of me until he was all the way in.

The demon waited for me to become accustomed to him before pulling back out and thrusting deep inside of me like I knew he wanted to.

Finally, I was ready. "M-move." I breathed out, and with that he did. He pulled himself almost completely out of me before shoving back in with a force I didn't think was possible.

I moaned at the way Esseker was pleasuring me. I began shoving my hips against his, arching my back to help him get deeper and deeper into me. I would never admit it the next day, but the way I screamed and moaned would put a porn star to shame.

I begged Esseker to go harder, faster into me until I could hardly take it anymore. My lover reached down to pump my own erect member as he continued thrusting into me. Our movements were getting jerky and soon after, I lost it, spilling onto our stomachs as I cried out Esseker's name as well as my love for him. He followed soon after me, milking out our orgasms.

Exhausted, Esseker fell beside me in bed, kissing me gently, sweat plastering his hair to his forehead and neck.

"I love you Cualli," he reminded me.

I giggled and curled into his side, letting him wrap his arms around my tiny waist. "I love you too." I said back and snuggled deeper into his loving embrace before falling asleep feeling loved and cared for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cualli's Dress
Cualli's Ring

2700 words:D

next chapter is the last one!!!

I deeply apologize that this one chapter has taken me six whole months to write. It's been written piece by piece, so I hope it's not choppy or anything.

I think it took so long because I don't want to let go of these two sweethearts

as an apology, I will give any reader who comments whatever they want; a banner, profile layout, story layout, oneshot - you name it. - it really shouldn't have taken this long:/

com/sub?