Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

He Would

I opened the door, leaning against the frame as Coyotl was standing there, inviting himself in as he ushered ten nekos inside.

"So, everyone listen up!" He called, and took them throughout my house, showing the different kittens where they'd be staying.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, propping my feet up on the coffee table. "Butler!" I called, and he came.

Yes, his name actually was Butler.

"Can you get me some root beer?" I asked, and he nodded, walking away.

I'd asked him before if he wanted to leave or stop being a servant or something, but he liked what he did.

He brought back a root beer and I watched the TV, drinking it.

Coyotl finally appeared about a half hours later with the kittens trouping behind him. One in particular seemed like he was taking in everything, and filled with energy.

Just what I need, a hyperactive neko.

"And that is Esseker, and if you need anything you call him." The shape shifter explained.

"Or me," Butler said, "I;m the butler and I cook and clean." He explained.

The neko that looked hyper ran over to me and stood before me. Then he slid down onto the couch, and pressed himself against my side, curling into me and nuzzling his ears into my neck.

He sniffed the root beer as I curiously looked down at the thing pressing itself into me. He lapped at it, and once he decided he liked it, he began licking at it furiously.

I looked up at Coyotl. "They're going to eat me out of my own house." I said.

"That's Cualli." He told me, "And he eats the most, because he just nibbles every now and then, he doesn't really sit down to eat. Well, have fun Esseker and kittens!" He cried, and bounded out of the house.

I looked at the nekos standing there awkwardly. "Well, might as well make yourselves at home." I told them and looked at Cualli, who was lapping at my root beer still.

It was going to be a long.....

It was then I realized that Coyotl didn't give a specific day for me to keep them. I chuckled darkly at his ingenuity.

He would do something like that.

I sighed, and turned my attention back towards the TV, trying to ignore the kittens settling into my home around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts?

com/sub?