Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Snuggly

I yawned and stretched, standing up off the couch. The kittens had found their way around the house, and were no where to be seen.

As it was nearing midnight, it made sense that the kittens had gone to their respective bedrooms that I guessed Coyotl had shown them, or that Butler had helped them find.

I walked into my own room, but I saw something in my bed. There was a small lump, and I looked out the door, then back into the room, making sure it wasn't just a trick of the light.

I shut the door, and continued into the room, pulling back the covers and seeing Cualli there, curled up. He looked up at me with those big kitten eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked, and he sat up, rubbing his eyesadorably.

"I was tired." He whispered.

"But why are you in this bed?" I looked to the small kitten for an answer.

"Because it's your bed, and you're snuggly." He said simply, and laid back down, pressing himself into the bed.

I sighed, and gave up. I laid down and the little kitten moved over, curling into me as I wrapped my arm around his small waist.

"You good and snuggled now?" I asked him, pulling the small boy closer to me.

"Yup." He whispered, and rubbed his ears against me, their soft kitten fur brushing against the side of my neck and turning me on a little.

He pushed and pulled at my skin, as if he was laying on the ground and patting down the dirt to make it more comfortable. I gave him an odd look, and he just nuzzled his ears into my neck once more; it seemed to be a habit of his.

Sighing softly as he finally stopped moving, I rubbed his waist softly as I slipped into a deep sleep.

The next morning...

I yawned, and tried moving, but I realized I had a something pressing down on my chest.

When I looked down, I saw the little kitten Cualli, curled against me, his tail curled around his own tiny waist, as if to protect himself.

For a moment I couldn't help but smile at him and kiss his forehead.

He looked up at me with wide eyes, and giggled, sliding off my chest and laying himself against my side just like last night.

"You're different, Cualli." I told him.

He smiled up at me, "Is that a good thing?" he breathed out, and I chuckled.

"Yes, dear, it's a very good thing." I told him.
♠ ♠ ♠
a third chapter, and i changed the title from The Good Samaratin didn't fit well, and i wanted to do more with this story, so this one would fit better:D