Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Breakfast

It was breakfast time, and I looked in the fridge for some milk to go with my chocolate cake, when I saw that there was none.

I turned around and saw about four kittens licking milk out of little bowls or cups. I sighed, and looked to see Cualli lapping out of one of them.

I snatched the little bowl he was holding and held it above my head as the little thing struggled, clawing slightly at my chest to get his milk. He whined, “Give it back!” He demanded, and I chuckled.

“You stole all the sheets last night, the least you can do is leave me a little of my milk.” I told him.

He frowned, and smiled, changing his tactic suddenly, rubbing up against me and rubbing his ears against the skin of my neck. Yup, it was defiantly a habit he hadbut you can’t admit you don’t like it.

I groaned and handed him the bowl. “I’ll give you some cake if you share the milk?” I offered and he nodded. He pulled me towards a chair and pushed me onto it, sitting comfortable on my lap.

“Bum.” I told the neko, and he frowned.

He leaned back and I stopped him, “You were about to nuzzle your ears into my neck weren’t you?” I asked.

He turned to face me, his eyes wide, “N-no, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I laughed, “Sure, Cualli, sure.” I told him.

“I don’t know why I do it, it’s embarrassing.” He explained, a light blush coating his cheeks.

“It’s adorable.” I told him and kissed his ear lightly.

When I looked up, I saw that Butler was looking at me with a smile on his face, and I hardly resisted myself from groaning.

Butler was always telling me I was old enough to settle down, and I think he saw Cualli as someone I could be with.

“So,” I announced to all the kittens, “Who would like to go see the butterfly fields.” I asked.

I smiled as they jumped around and squealed with delight. 
♠ ♠ ♠
if you liked it, then let me know:D