Status: completed!

Be Free With Me

Adorable

I woke up to the warmth of the kitten sleeping in my arms. I began stroking my hand from his ear to the lower part of his back.

A soft purr slipped from his throat, and it made me smile. "Cualli?" I asked, trying to coax the little thing into wakefulness.

He made a soft noise of contentment, and I chuckled. "Cuuaallliiii..." I whispered into his ear, my breath causing the hair on his neck to stand up. "Wake up love." I told him, and finally, he woke up, looking at me with wide eyes, sleepers in his eyes.

He balled up his fists and rubbed his eyes, yawning adorably. "You get more adorable every day." I told him, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I'm sleepy." He said, "I don't want to wake up yet." He whispered into my chest, pressing himself against me.

"We can go back to sleep at my house..." I said, "But I'd like to give Coyotl his room back." I told him, and he nodded.

"I guess so." He said quietly, "As long as you carry me..." He giggled, and I nodded.

"If I must." I sighed exasperatedly, but smiled as I picked him up.

As I walked out of the room, I pulled the kitten out in my arms, "Coyotl." I said, and the boy who was talking to a small wolf pup turned around, smiling at Cualli in my arms. "We're going home." I said, and he nodded, waving to us.

"Home." The small kitten whispered, "I like the sound of that." He said, "I want it to be my home..." He said, then blushed.

His eyes widened, "I-I didn't mean anything by it, I just...I like you and I just thought-"

I kissed him gently on the lips. "Darling," I whispered, "You're doing what I was earlier, rambling." I chuckled and kissed him once more, his cheeks catching fire as I continued carrying him to my house.

"What would you like to do today?" I asked the the boy. "What do kittens enjoy?" I pressed on.

"Umm....we like yarn?" He asked with a question.

"You want to play with yarn?" I was a little shocked, "I thought that was a cat thing....I mean....I never really thought about it I guess." I said, and at the embarrassed look on the kitten's face, I couldn't help but coo at him. "It's adorable." I said, "Really."

"Well...now that I'm already embarrassed....do you have any yarn?" He asked.

"Yes, doll, I'll hunt some up for you." I told him, "For now, rest."

The kitten nodded and laid back in my bed and snuggled into the deep sheets, curling himself against a pillow, and I could only wish it was my side he was curling against.

Shaking my head, I left the room, searching for Butler. "Butler?"I asked once I finally found him.

He was laying on the couch, and a kitten who looked almost old enough to be called a cat, or a full fledged neko was laid against him.

When he heard me, his eyes shot open, but I held up my hand. "You don't have to move, just tell me where you keep the yarn." I said, and he smiled in understanding.

"There's some out in the next room; the kittens came inside and plaid with it after playing in the field. Now, they're asleep, all tired out from all the play." He explained and I nodded.

"Thanks." I told him before walking into the next room and grabbing an arm full of yarn for him to play with of all different colors.

When I got back to the room, Cualli was sound asleep, and not having the heart to wake him, I placed the yarn on a chair, deciding play could wait for later.

I laid beside him, and slid my arms around his waist, placing him in my arms, where he belongs before I too, succumbed to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
maybe adorable should be the title of this. haha:D

hope you likey:D