Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Its 4 In The Morning

Everyone was piss drunk by midnight. mostly everyone fell asleep downstairs, except Zacky and I. once everyone was asleep, Zacky and I walked upstairs together.

"Night Zacky" I said, begining to leave him at his door, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. he looked at my cheek, gently touching it.

"its a little blue from her ring" he said, then lifted my shirt, I jumped a little, he giggled "calm down" he looked, again touching the spot gently "it doesn't hurt? there's a nice bruise from her ring"

"it doesn't hurt" I said, "not even my head"

"your a trooper. she can hit hard sometimes" he said. he pulled me into his room and I sat on the bed.

"she's hit you more then tonight?" I asked, he looked at me. "you can trust me, always"

"yes, thats why we've been on and off for the past few years. I dont know why I keep taking her back. I dont know if I will anymore. I seem all hardcore, rock and roll, yeah drugs, chicks and booze dude, no im actually not like that"

"I know, but you cant let some bitch control you! you've got to wear the pants in the relationship" I told him, he laughed. "she shouldn't hit you, its not right. ill let you think, im going to sleep. night Zacky" I hugged him.

"night Sky. im so sorry for what she did to you" he said "you should've fought back though"

"im not going to hurt someone who everyone in this house cares for. its not me" I said, leaving his room.

I went into my room and stared at the ceiling. should I move in? I mean, it'd be so much easier but I hardly know these people, but I was beginning to love them. they were being so nice to me, and now that i'd be working with them. I took out my phone and called Tori.

"hey ToriRori" I said, I heard her sniffle "whats wrong?"

"Max and I got into a huge fight about what happened, him and Craig stormed out. I cant find them. I've been searching for hours. I called Robert and they said they weren't in Vegas. Sky, im worried. he's been gone for like 6 hours"

"you go home. i'll go look for him, i'll call you if I do. I think I have an idea of where they would go" I said, "calm down, everythings fine"

"are you sure? wait, what'd you need?"

"we'll talk about it later" I said "go home! bye" I hung up and jumped out of bed. I threw on some shoes and went over to Zacky's room. "are you asleep?" I asked, peeking in the room.

"no, whats up Sky?" he asked, shooting up from his position.

"I just talked to Tori. she got into a huge fight with Max and he's been missing for like six hours. do you mind if I borrow your car?" I asked, immediatly feeling bad.

"i'll come with you" he said, jumping up and grabbing what I was guessing was a sweetshirt. "lets go" he said, looking at me.

we went downstairs and tried not to wake everyone up. we began to drive around, and I told him to go to a club Max would take me too when we were around here. it was called 'Santi'. what it meant, I dont know. it was open until three, but no one ever stayed that long, except Max. we parked and I saw a car slightly familiar, but it was dark. I ran inside, not waiting for Zacky. I saw Craig holding his nose and some guy beating down on Max. I ran over, pulling the huge guy off him. I threw a punch, hitting him exactly where the nose would break. blood poured out. I hit again and again until finally, he walked away. I looked at Max, and started to tear.

"dont" he said, standing up. grabbing me into his arms and pulling me close. "im sorry" he whispered.

I pushed away "are you two okay?" I asked.

"im fine" Craig said, he wasn't bleeding anymore. I looked at Max, his nose was bleeding and so was the corner of his head. I took a napkin and applied pressure to the cut.

"do you two know how worried fucking Tori is? she's been searching for you two for hours. I called her and she was crying. now, im going to bring you home, you two are going to sober up, then your going to apologize to your fiancee and your best friends fiancee. understand?" I said.

"wow, miss bossy over here" Craig said, I stared.

"dont fuck with my Craig. i've been punched, slapped and had my hair pulled. my knuckles are bleeding and I have a horrible headache. you want to fuck with me, go ahead. I wont take it and you know that"

"who slapped you, pulled your hair and punched you?" Max asked.

"my girlfriend" Zacky said, ashamed to call her that.

"and you let her does this shit to my sister?" Max asked, I stared at him.

"dont you dare say shit"

"you must have fucked her up" Craig mentioned.

"actually, I didnt. now go to the car, both of you" I comanded. they both started to walk away in suprise. "do you mind taking there car and following me?"

"of course" he said. "how are you going to get the keys from them?"

I dangled them infront of him. "took them from Max's jacket when he hugged me" he laughed.

I got into Max's car with them both in the back seat. I wouldn't say a word to them, knowing they were both wasted, possibly a little high too. they continued to talk to me, but I said nothing for a whole half hour. when I pulled into the driveway, Zacky helped me get them inside. Tori was relieved, but pissed. I told her i'd talk to her later and Zacky and I left.

on our way home in his car, I leaned my head against the window and just stared that the stars.

"thank you, so much" I said, I saw his smile.

"anytime Sky. your family now, we do anything for each other" he said, I saw him look at me "your beautiful, you know that?"

I giggled "thanks"

"I dont think people say that enough to you, so I figured i'd start" he laughed.

I hadn't noticed I'd fallen asleep on the car ride home, and when I woke up, Zacky had me close to him, me in his arms, carrying me to my bed. I fell asleep again once I hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy everyone, i dont know if you've heard it, but listen to Avenged Sevenfold's new song, 4:00 A.M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ABDHOst7hU&feature=share

i dont know how to link, so just copy and paste that shit!
<3youuguys(: