Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Right Where I Want You

Matt and I drove to Max's house, only listening to a cd mix that Val had made him. there was a song on it, that I fell in love with, and some what made me laugh at the end.

"What is this?" I asked Matt as we pulled into the drive way, he laughed.

"thats Brian and Jimmy before Avenged got big, its called McFly by Pinkly Smooth, why?"

"I absolutely love it. they're playing it for me later" I said, getting out of the huge, black SUV. Tori was outside waiting for us "hey Tori Rori"

"hey" she said, hugging me, then saying hi to Matt. I knew secretly in her mind she was dying. "Max and Craig are inside, with some guests"

we walked inside and I saw Craig, Max, Robert and Monte sitting on the couch.

"ROBERT! MONTE!" I screamed, running to them as they got up, ready for me to clash into them. Robert held onto me.

"hey baby" he said, kissing me. I sighed.

"what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"well, after your 2 o clock phone call last night, we got worried so we drove over" Monte said, I smiled.

"so....you okay?" Robert asked. "we're really worried"

"about what?"

"about you moving in with strangers"

"you guys know them though" I said, confused.

"well, you know, its dangerous out there" he said, well, duh.

"I can take care of myself Robert" I told him, staring.

"obviously not since you were fucking attacked last week!"

I moved away from his as fast as possible, and grabbed Matt's hand, pulling him upstairs. We began to pack all my stuff up, in silence. he knew.

"Skyrawr, can we talk to you?" Max asked, I nodded, leaving Matt alone. "we, as in me and Craig, want to say were really sorry for last night. we should've listened, and I regret everything"

"its okay guys, but next time you break a promise, I swear ill kick the shit out of both of you" I threatened, they smiled.

"speaking of kicking the shit out of you, that bruise from Zacky's girlfriend?" Craig asked, I nodded. "where else?"

I lifted my shirt and showed them the bruise on my stomach.

"damn" they both said.

"I better go help Matty" I said, leaving them alone.

we finished packing and Craig, Max, Monte and Robert helped Matt get the boxes into the car.

"you be careful" Tori told me.

"I can not make that promise" I said, she laughed. I walked out and said goodbye to Max, Craig and Monte.

"im sorry" Robert said, before he hugged me. "I shouldn't have said that. it was mean and rude and im sorry"

"its fine." I said, hugging him back and getting into the car. I replayed McFly and sang along.

Matt turned it down "I want to ask you something" he said, I looked at him "are you with Robert?"

I couldn't help but laugh "no way!"

"but, you two kissed"

"and me and Craig hold hands" I stated "im really close to those guys. I'd do anything for them, we just have weird ways of loving each other. but i've never felt anything towards any of them"

"oh, okay" he said, turning the radio up again. was he hiding the reason behind that question?

we arrived back at the house, and Jimmy, Johnny and Brian helped us get everything upstairs. Zacky was busy fighting with the barbie, who's name was Gena. when she left around midnight, I went to Zacky's room to see if he was okay.

"you okay?" I peered in, he looked at me.

"come in" he said, I came in and closed the door behind me. I saw his arm.

"holy fuck, Zacky" I said, grabbing it adn looking more closely. "how'd she do that?"

"nails" he said, "its fine"

"Zack, that's not fine. some of them look really bad" he had nail marks running down his arm. "what'd I tell you?"

"I tried, but nothing happened. I dont know how much longer I can take her shit"

"why where you two fighting?" I asked, he just looked at me "me?"

"yeah"

"im so sorry, if I knew me moving in was going cause problem's, i wouldn't have moved in"

"dont, you moving in is fantastic, and welcome. she just thinks your trying to get with me"

"dont worry about that Zacky" I said, "I respect people"

"I know, I tried explaining but she's stubborn"

"im sorry. well goodnight Z, if you need to talk, you know where my room is" I said, leaving.

he didnt deserve this.
♠ ♠ ♠
alrighty, first off, sorry it took me forever. i've been busy (;
secondly, i've recently made a tumblr (stephysafariix3.tumblr.com) or whatever, but I saw this post saying Leana was no longer part of the Avenged Sevenfold family, and that pissed me off.
Leana is and will ALWAYS be a part of the avenged sevenfold family, just because her FIANCEE passed, (rip jimmy<3) does NOT mean she's automatically out of this family. once a member, ALWAYS a member. we're a family, and to hear that from a member, is fucked up.