Status: active,,YO!

Scream

A Song For A Broken Heart

I woke up to light knocks on my door. Jimmy walked in with my favorite, chocolate chip pancakes.

"hey baby, were all done packing. our flight leaves at 2. you have about two hours to pack before we leave" he said, laying the platter on my bed. he wrote "ILY" on the plate with syrup. it began to fade down the plate.

"Jimmy, do you mind staying in here for a little bit?" I asked, he smiled that breathtaking smile. he sat down next to me as I began to eat. "I feel like shit"

"well honey, you found out horrible news. everyone feels like shit after this" he said, trying to be soothing.

"no, i mean, yeah but I feel like shit because...the last thing I ever said to my parents and sister was that I fucking hated them. I left when I was fifteen. just packed and walked out. I told Jack i'd be back. but I never came back"

"we all say things we regret. but time has moved on, and they never stopped loving you. even if you and your family never got along, they loved you, and they still do. no matter where they are. the only thing thats different, is that theyre in heaven. watching your every step, watching you make a name for yourself, and make new friends and find love. theyre watching you right now, talking to me eating those fantastic pancakes that i made. Sky, dont feel like shit for something you said over ten years ago. theyre looking down on you, talking about how your a wonderful, sweet, nice, caring and beautiful girl. theyre proud of you" he said. I began to tear.

"Jimmy, your amazing, you know that?" I said, as I swallowed the last bit of the pancakes. "I love you"

"I love you too sweetie. i'll help you pack if you want" he offered. I smirked a little.

"its okay. you've done enough for me already. I hope my family knows you saved my life. I hope theyre grateful. I hope they keep YOU safe" I said. he smiled, kissed my forehead, grabbed the platter and walked out.

I got up, grabbed clothes and went into the shower. I let everything out. I must have stayed in there with the hot water rolling down my body for atleast a half hour. I got out and finished my womanly business. (ya know, makeup, hair. THAT SHIT)

I put on my black heels and walked out. I looked over and Zacky was sitting in my computer chair.

"oh why hello" I said, walking towards my closet.

"you okay?" he asked, I sighed. "im really sorry. its hard, i know but youve got your new family behind you. were never going to leave you Sky"

"thanks" I whispered. I started throwing things into the suitcase.

"can I help?" he said, standing in the door frame. I nodded.

he held things up before throwing them into the case. I nodded at most. I wasnt sure what to bring. half my closet was empty, so he picked up the suitcase and placed it on my bed. We began to fold.

"your not going to go back into your silent days are you? because i love hearing your voice" he whispered.

"no Zack, im not. sorry, im just still trying to prosses everything. my whole fucking family, just gone" I mumbled. I felt his arm around my waist. I looked over at him.

"no one ever dies, they just move on" he whispered to me. "theyre proud of you Sky. I mean who in the world wouldnt be? I know you didnt get along with your family but fuck, sometimes I didnt get along with mine. you'll get threw this, and you know why? because you have me, Jimmy, Matt, Brian, Johnny, Val, Michelle, Lacey, Leana, Tori, Max, Monte, Craig and Robert right beside you. every single fucking step of the way."

"why are you all so nice to me? Jimmy saved me, now im part of a family ive known for three weeks" I said. truely curious.

"everyone in this house knows each other from school. we met Max and the guns at a party. your the one person we dont know everything about. and thats what we want to do. to know the real Sky. and were going to be here until we find out, and even after. your stuck with us kid"

"Zacky. im scared to face everyone in Jersey. my aunts and uncles, my cousins. theyre all going to blame me" I said. he shook his head.

"see, thats where your wrong. because im going to be standing right next to you, holding your hand. and whenever you get angry or really upset, you squeeze and ill pull you away. im here for you Sky. forever"

"Zacky, your amazing" I said, kissing his cheek.

"come on, ill carry your bag down. you got everything?" he asked, I nodded.

we walked downstairs and everyone was ready. we all piled into the SUVs and made our way to the airport.

I was going home. and I couldnt be more scared than now.