Status: active,,YO!

Scream

All You Ever Knew

We landed in Jersey and found the rental car. I was listening to Black Veil Brides, Carolyn to be exact. the song was basically telling everyone they werent alone, and that they had people behind them every step of the way. The way I was right now. I wasnt alone, I had my family with me, the ones in the two cars, and the one looking down at me.

We got to the funeral session, and immediatly grabbed onto Zacky. they were holding one session for the whole family. I saw my aunts and uncles, some cousins. mostly family friends. (our family wasnt that big, most passed by now)

"Hello Skylar" I heard, I turned around and there stood my aunt, her eyes all red from crying. "You bitch! you did nothing but torture my sister for 15 years and than you left! you were nothing but a god damn mistake. a fucking Vegas night mistake! you weren't planned, and you weren't wanted. thats why your sisters the favorite! they only wanted one girl, and you weren't her!"

I squeezed Zacky's hand a little as the words stung. He went to turn away but I stood my ground.

"Aunt Marla. how dare you? you're at your fucking sisters funeral, and your going to flip out on me? I know I wasn't wanted, I was told that mostly every day. But I did love my family, if I was a mistake or not. I left because of them, and the last thing I ever said to them was that I hated them. now I feel like shit already, just because of that. now your gonna give me your shit? get the fuck out of here with that shit, im not the 15 year old that just takes the hits anymore, I fight back" I said, than turned and walked over to the caskets where my family layed. Zacky let go of my hand and left me alone.

"Mom, Dad, Leslie, Baby Jack. I'm so fucking sorry. I regret everything I ever said to you guys. I know we didnt get along, and I know we fought a lot, but you're my family and I always loved you. It was wrong of me to leave, run away without warning or signs or even a note. I'm sorry but I couldn't handle it here anymore. I couldn't take being the fuck up anymore. I should've called, I know, but everytime I dialed the number and heard someones voice, I just froze. I forgot anything I wanted to say. If only you could see me now. I made something out of myself. I have friends who care for me, I'm working for a famous band. I graduated college. I'm something now. but your not here to see it. I'm sorry this happened, I'm sorry I happened. I love you guys, forever" I cried. I felt someones hand on my back. I looked up and saw Zacky standing there. I stood up and wrapped myself around him. he rested his cheek against my head.

they began lowering the bodies. they were all buried next to each other. Zacky never let me go, and my new family was close to us. My aunt and uncles never opened their mouth to me again. They just stared as I stood with guys covered in tattoos and girls that were way to beautiful to be from Jersey. When it was all over, we skipped the mourning party that was held after, and went straight to a bar.

I didnt remember the rest of the night.