Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Since You've Been Gone.

I was slammed against a tree and I opened my eyes. the terror that was once in them, faded.

"holy shit Ryan. dont scare me like that" I said bitterly. he chuckled.

"what are you doing in Central Park, at 1 in the morning?" he asked.

"waiting for your damned girlfriend to fall asleep so I can sneak into the apartment. she kicked me out"

"you couldve came to my house" he said sweetly, I chuckled at him.

"I would NEVER come to you if I needed help. go away, I dont need this shit right now"

I walked past him and started walking closer to the main street. no cars passed but I felt safer over here then in the center of the park. I watched Ryan leave in his car, probably heading to the apartment to fuck Luna. I watched the two cars that did pass.

I was sitting only a few yards from the old bathroom house. it was closed down a few years ago for no apparent reason. a few minutes passed and nothing but I was moving. I suddenly heard some leaves crunch, but didnt think about it. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, only because they were getting really heavy. when I opened them again, a man was standing infront of me.

"hi there pretty lady" he said, he was around his 30's. he was really creepy.

"um...hi?" I said, standing up. "im sorry but I really must go"

I began to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"not until im done!" he said threw his teeth.

"excuse me?"

"you fucking heard me."

I covered my mouth so I couldnt scream. next he started dragging me, and I mean dragging me, across the concrete and threw me on the floor behind some dying trees. I smacked him.

"hmm, feisty" he chuckled, then punched me right in the face.

he started his attack. riping off clothes, and after he was ready, he covered my mouth with his hand and began. i'd obviously had sex before, I wasnt a 25 year old virgin, but the way he was going at it, fucking hurt! I screamed into his hand and he punched me again.

no matter how hard I tried, I couldnt stop him. and everytime I tried something, I got punched. he had one hand over my mouth still. I tried hitting him agian, and instead of a punch, though id already gotten atleast 10 already, he stopped, picked my head up, and slammed it on the ground. pain shot threw my body, apart from his "member" tearing me apart.

even though I was hardly concious after that slam, I bit opened my mouth and bit a good chunk of his hand. he screamed in pain and removed the hand.

"HELP! HELP ME! PLEASE! HELPPPPPPPPPPP!" I screamed. hopeing someone, anyone would hear me and stop this.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" he screamed again, picking up a rock next to my head and hitting me with it a few times. next thing I knew, it was black.

-Jimmy-
I was heading home. I wasnt far, maybe a block or two. I was bad with measureing things. damn drugs.

YEAH, IVE DONE DRUGS. GOTTA PROBLEM! what the fuck am I doing, talking to myself. the fuck home Jimmy and go to sleep!

I was by Central park. its almost 2 in the morning and im basically dragging my feet on the sidewalk.

"HELP! HELP ME! PLEASE! HELPPPPPPPPPPP!" I heard a woman scream from the park

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" I mad screamed.

holy shit!

I didnt hesitate. I ran from where I was hearing the noises and was immediatly disgusted. a man in about his 30's was raping this young woman. her clothes were torn and she was unconcious. there was a rock next to her head, with blood on it. he continued to rape her even when she wasnt awake.

"GET THE FUCK OF HER!" I screamed, running to him and pulling him off her, hopeing I didnt hurt her.

I didnt lessen my attack. that poor woman was unconcious, bleeding and was just vandalized by whom im guessing is a stranger and I was honestly very hurt by it. she probably did nothing to deserve it. I beat on him until blood showed. and a lot of it. before I delivered my last hit, I looked at him dead in the eye.

"touch another mother fucking lady like that again, and I promise you I will find out and I will find you" I said, then gave my last punch my all, knocking him out.

I was scared, I didnt know what to do. I didnt know her name, or where she lived, but I also couldnt leave her here.

I took off my sweatshirt and wrapped it around her frail body. I bent down and picked her up, making sure nothing showed. I kicked the man as I carried her out of the woods. I began to finish my walk home.

I looked down at her, and even though her hair was tangled, and she was covered in dirt and began to bruise all over her face and body, she was a pretty girl. Leana was going to have to help me.

I got home and walked in, hopeing no one was awake. I walked straight up into mine and Leana's room, she was still up.

"JIMMY! WHAT THE FUCK!" she yelled, looking at the girl in my arms.

"babe, shh. I was coming home and I heard her screaming. she was attacked and raped by some old man. I couldnt leave her there bleeding and unconcious. I wouldve felt horrible about it, I already do. baby just please, let me take care of her. it looks bad" I said, she smiled a little.

"your so adorable. okay, put her on the bed. ill be back soon with a wash clothe and some clothes to clean her up" she said, I nodded and walked over to our bed, placing her gently onto it.

when Leana came back, I left to let her clean up the blood and get her changed. when I came back with two beers.

"all done. why dont we let her sleep in here, and we'll go in the spare bedroom" she said, smiling.

"I dont know. I think I should stay in here so if she wakes up I can explain where she is" I said.

"your so sweet. alright my love, ill be in the spare bedroom if you need me. I love you baby, and im proud of you" she said. I kissed her

"love you too baby"

she left and I grabbed a pillow and blanket from the closet, and layed on the floor. I still wasnt sure if this was right..,
♠ ♠ ♠
:O