Status: active,,YO!

Scream

You Ask Why Im So Blue, I've Been Holding My Breathe For You

"Skylar, wake up babe, come on" I heard, I turned my head a little and saw Zacky sitting next to me. did he just call me babe?

"what? ten more minutes!" I yawned, he laughed.

"come on, Matt has a full day planned for us" he pushed me.

"you keep trying to wake me up and im going to punch you" I warned him. he laughed. his weight was no longer on the bed next to me. my covers disappeared and it got extremely cold. I attempted to curl into a ball, but he jumped on top of me. "I hate you so much right now"

"eh, you'll get over it. come on!"

"will you stop bitching if I get up?" I asked, he nodded. "fine, im up!"

"good, you have an hour to get ready" he said, I heard the door close behind me.

I looked at the clock and it said 10. I got up and an hour later, I was ready. I walked into the hallway and saw them all standing out there.

"you all are on my bad list right now." I said, obviously grumpy. Jimmy wrapped his arms around me.

"I hope you know, we're only trying to make you feel better" he whispered to me. he made it hard for me to be mad at them.

when Zacky said Matt had a whole day planned for us, he really did. they spoiled me, against my will. taking me shopping, and all this other crazy stuff. though I wasn't enjoying the whole attention thing, it was awesome to spend time with them. finally, it was dinner time.

"no staying out late tonight, we fly home tomorrow" Matt said seriously after a day of jokes.

"hey guys, thank you. so much. you have no idea how much this means to me" I said, they all looked at me "but can we not treat me like this for any more longer? ill be fine, theres no need to spoil me any more"

"no problem sweety. we were just trying to make you happy" Val said, I smiled.

"you guys are the best"

After dinner, mostly everyone split. Brian, Johnny, Michelle and Lacey went to the movies. Matt and Val were going to walk around town and Jimmy and Leana were going to get a drink.

"want to come with us?" Leana asked. I smiled.

"thanks, but I think im just gonna go back to the hotel and watch some movies and relax" they smiled.

"if you need us, just call us" Jimmy said, kissing my cheek. I smiled.

I went back to the hotel and channged into a tank top and short shorts. I sat on the bed and found a movie playing. Across The Universe. probably one of the best movies known to man kind. twenty minutes later, someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened it, seeing Zacky standing there with a carton of chocolate chip ice cream, two spoons and a bottle of whiskey.

"want some company?" he asked, I smiled and moved over so he could walk in. "you look, cute" he winked. I just laughed.

he put the whiskey on the table and I grabbed two cups from the bathroom, and the tray of ice from the freezer. he poured us both a little and than we both sat on the bed.

"I hope you like chocolate chip mint" he said, taking a sip from his cup.

"its actually my favorite" I told him, he smiled.

"so what are we watching?"

"Across The Universe. one of my favorite movies"

we sat there, eating our ice cream and sipping on the whiskey. by the end of the movie, most of the ice cream was gone and the whiskey had magicly disappeared. we were telling each other stories, laughing at some.

"thank you for this Zacky. it's honestly the best thing all day" I honestly said.

"anytime" he smiled, but it suddenly disappeared. "can I ask you something?"

"sure"

"what was running threw your head, the night your attack happened?"

not a question I was ready for. he took my hand.

"you can tell me anything" he said, stareing right into my eyes.

I sighed "I wished he'd just kill me. so I wouldn't have to deal with the pain and remembrance. I know a girl that was raped, and she suffered so much pain and guilt and all these emotions she led herself to suicide. I didnt want to end up like that. I didnt want to go crazy and want to die. I thought i'd be easier if he just did it. and when he knocked me out, I thought he did. I thought he hit me so hard, I was going to rot in the woods. but when I woke up the next morning, and saw Jimmy. I thought I was just dreaming. there was no way Jimmy fucking Sullivan from Avenged Sevenfold saved me. I was scared to talk because I was scared I would wake up in the woods. but as time went on, I noticed I hadnt been dreaming and Jimmy really did save me, and I have five men and four woman that cared about a helpless stranger. and I couldn't be more thankful. sometimes I even thank that man for bringing me to you guys, even with the things he'd done to me"

"I dont want you to disappear. please, just stay with us. you dont need to drive yourself to any of that. because you have us. and we care. and we'll do anything in our power to make sure your okay. because in the end, your part of this family, and we love you and we always will. and theres no way your going to be just a normal girl anymore. your more than that" he said

I couldn't help but just look at him in admiration. I stared into his green eyes, getting lost. he stared back at me.

before I knew it, my breathe was taken away and Zacky and I were kissing. no moment could be any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
ello lovlies.
im so so so sorry its been taking me forever to update
ill try to update more
thank you so much for sticking around <3