Status: active,,YO!

Scream

I Need To Hear Your Voice

Zacky and I fell asleep and were rudely awakened by Jimmy jumping on both of us. We packed everything up and got ready to leave for the airport. I couldn't be more excited than to leave New Jersey. now I remember why I'd left in the first place.

When we landed back in Huntington Beach, we got into the cars and drove home in mostly silence.

"Sky?" I heard as I walked down the hallway towards my bedroom, I turned and saw Zacky getting closer and closer.

he grabbed onto my hips and gently shoved me against the wall. he fiercely pressed his lips to mine, myself not holding back from kissing him. he toy'd with my tongue with his. I giggled a little, pushing my door open and allowing him to push my into it. he locked the door behind him, and laid me on my bed. I stiffened a little.

"hey, hey! calm down, don't worry. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. you're safe" he promised. I just sheepishly nodded and brought my lips back to his. "I've been waiting to do this since you got here"

"not the only one" I whispered, he smiled and crushed our faces back together.

after our make-out sesh, we put on a movie and laid in my bed. I had my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around me. every so often, he'd steal kisses.

"I don't see whats wrong with Gena. you don't seem like you'd be a bad boyfriend" I mumbled, he smiled.

Matt banged on the door "hey Sky, is Zacky in there?" he yelled.

I jumped up, and unlocked the door. wrapped my arms around him instantly. he returned the hug and carried me into the bedroom again.

"hey Zack, we've got a meeting with Larry in twenty. office" he said, squeezing me. "what's up with you?"

"nothing, just happy I have you guys. I was thinking about it earlier, without Jimmy or any of you, I probably would've been dead in those woods. and i'm just really thankful I have you guys"

"hey hey, none of that bad talk. you'll always have us honey. we don't abandon family" he kissed the top of my head and I let go. "twenty minutes" Zacky nodded. Matt left and closed the door behind him. I jumped back on my bed.

"you're cute" Zacky smiled, stealing yet another kiss. he pulled me back into his arms and we continued to watch the movie until he had to leave, but I wasn't far behind. I decided I'd cook dinner tonight.

"wow, Sky, this is amazing!" Val beamed. stealing some more.

"I'm glad you guys like it" I smiled.

"like it? more like fucking love it!" Jimmy smiled, stealing some from the dish and Val's plate. getting an evil "HEY!" from her. we all laughed.

"guys, you don't need to steal from one another. I have another pan of it" I smiled.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME!" Matt yelled, holding his hands out like a baby. I giggled and grabbed it from oven. "marry me!"

"hey! your married already" Zacky yelled "Marry me!"

"fuck you!" Matt yelled. I just kept laughing.

"I'm glad you guys like it. now no one clean up, i'll clean as soon as I get back" I said, they all stared at me.

"where are you going?" Johnny asked, eyeing me down.

"I need to talk to Tori. hour and a half, tops!" I smiled, they nodded.

"do you want someone to come with you?" Zacky smiled, I couldn't help but smile back.

"no, i'll be fine. i'll be back soon!" I grabbed my keys and left.

I raced to Tori and Max's. I didn't even knock, I just ran in. Max and Tori were on the couch watching a movie. Monte wasn't far from them, and Craig sat next to him.

"whoa, where's the fire?" Craig asked, getting up and kissing my cheek. I smiled, hugging Monte and Max before grabbing Tori's hand and pulling her up.

"I need to talk to you, in private" she eyed me suspiciously, but followed. "anyone follow and you wont be a man anymore" I threatened, they all nodded. I pulled her to the back of the yard, where they had a few small benches.

"what's going on?" she asked, looking scared.

"Zacky and I" I began, she squealed.

"no. you two didn't fuck! I don't believe you"

"no you dumb fuck, but we did make out for about twenty minutes, non-stop. and he called me cute. and ahhhh!" I screamed.

she didn't hide her screams either. we talked for a few more minutes, but I told her I had to leave and get back home.

"but you just got here!" she complained, we were walking back inside.

"I told them I'd be home soon. I'll come back soon, promise" I hugged her, than the guys. "bye!"

"don't suck too much" she winked, I threw a pillow at her. she laughed.

I got back home and everything was cleaned. I sighed, Matt left a note on the counter.

welcome home Sky. we went out. if you want to come out, just give us a call and one of us will get you. thanks for dinner, it was awesome! -Matt

I walked upstairs and began to unbutton my shirt, walking into my room. I closed it quickly.

"fuck Zacky, you scared me" I yelled.

"sorry!" he smiled. I walked to my dresser, grabbing a tank top and some shorts.

"i'm going to take a shower. wait here" I laughed.

I rushed in the shower, making sure my legs weren't prickly at all. once I was done, I hurried to get dressed and fixed my hair and make up. I got out and he was in the exact spot that I left him. he put in another movie and patted where he wanted me to sit.

"you look cute" he smiled, I sat next to him, and he pulled me onto his lap. I squealed a little. "that was very cute" he chuckled, than pressed his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my hand into his hair. I pulled a little, and I small moan came out from his lips.

"sorry!" I said urgently. he shook his head, crushing his lips to mine again.