Status: active,,YO!

Scream

I Dont Have Time For Another Game

I continued to eat while everyone else talked to this guy Max. suddenly, he came into the kitchen and stared at me.

"um, hi?" he said, I waved. Val came in.

"oh Max, this is my cousin Skylar. she has strep, so she cant talk and then she fell down a set of stairs, thats why she's all bruised." Val said, covering me. I smiled knowing I sorta had friends.

"oh hi Skylar, im Max. im an old friend" he said, taking the story and shaking my hand. "I hope you feel better"

I said thank you in sign language. he grabbed a beer from the fridge and went back into the living room. Val smiled at me, and patted my hair down.

"you know, your really pretty, and I feel really bad that such a horrible thing could happen to you"

------------a few days later-----------------
I layed in the spare bedroom, fighting with myself mentally.

you cant let what happened ruin your life. your in a house full of amazing, and not to mention sexy as fuck, people. come on Sky, slowly get over it

shut the fuck up self!

okay, let them hear your voice today...maybe

"HEY SKY!" I heard Jimmy scream, I was brought out of my dream world. "are you okay?"

I nodded.

"well, a friend of ours is stopping over, Val brought you some clothes so you can shower and get changed if you want. were probably going out to dinner with him and his fiancee so look pretty like always" he smiled at me.

Jimmy from A7X thinks im pretty! xD

he's just being nice, I mean he does feel bad for you >.<

he handed me the bag of clothes so I grabbed it and went into the bathroom.after I showered, I looked at myself in the mirror. most of the bruises had lightened up, nothing makeup cant cover. I looked in the bag, and Val went all out. she brought me all different makeup products, and a bunch of different clothes. that girl had a very nice sense of style.

I grabbed clothes and put them on. I after I blew my hair out and curled it a little, the way Tori used to do when we had somewhere special to go...FUCK! TORI!

I put the makeup on, using the cover up to cover the bruises that were left. when I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt like a normal girl again. like nothing happened.

I walked into the bedroom and saw a pair of heels sitting on the bed. I looked at the note infront of them.

Val said she'd gotten you some nice clothes for dinner tonight, I thought these would go nice with them. I hope your getting better. -Zacky

awh, thats so sweet of him

it'd been just my luck that Val and Michelle went all out yesterday with painting my nails, theyd been treating me too well, and I was feeling bad after everything.

I looked at the door, there was another note.

whenever your done, just come downstairs it said. I really had no personal items so I grabbed the small leather jacket Val brought to go with the tight black skinny jeans, white tank top outfit.

I opened the door and heard conversation down the hallway and stair case. I decided I was finally going to talk and thank each and everyone of them personally. I owed them that much. I walked down the hallway and when I reached the last stair and turned, I saw someone I wasnt expecting.

"MAXYWAXY!" I screamed, he turned around and looked at me.

"SKYRAWR!" he screamed, I ran to him and hugged him. "oh thank god your okay, Tori's been a mess. you wont answer your phone"

"you two know each other?" Brian said.

"he's my best friends boyfriend. but he's like my brother" I said.

"holy shit, she talks!" Matt joked, I smiled.

I suddenly recalled what Jimmy has said earlier "YOU ASKED TORIRORY TO MARRY YOU AND SHE DIDNT TELL ME?!" I screamed.

"well we didnt tell you where the last few concerts were because we wanted to suprise you, and when we got to the apartment two days ago, Luna said she kicked you out the night before and you hadnt been back. Tori flipped out on her and stormed out. she's been calling you non stop since the night we last talked, but kept getting more and more worried when you didnt answer your phone!"

"you should tell him Skylar" Jimmy said, I nodded.

"tell me what Skyrawr?!" Max asked, I took in a deep breathe and tried not to get emotional, in fear of messing up my makeup.

"the night we last talked, Luna and I got into another fight, so she kicked me out. I went to the park and sat there, around 2 some guy attacked me. he hit me, raped me and knocked me out. luckly, Jimmy was walking past and hear my screams before I was knocked out and I dont know the rest. I woke up here" I said "I havnt left yet due to the request of Jimmy"

"are you serious?" was all he managed to get out, I nodded. he pulled me close and I heard the hurt in his voice "im so sorry. I shouldve been there. im your brother, im supposed to protect you. im so sorry Skylar"

"Maxywaxy, you were on tour. stop it" I said, my eyes glazing over.

"how bad was it?" Max asked, turning to Val. Val took out her camara and showed him the pictures she'd taken of me the day after, I heard him gasp and cover his mouth, then looked at me. his eyes were glazed over too.

"Max, please dont. please" I begged, I saw some of those tears fall down his cheeks "Max, stop. please"

"im so sorry baby" he said, pulling me in again.

"I ruined dinner didnt I ?" I asked, everyone shook there head no, I knew they were lying.