Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By.

I was still sleeping, but I heard talking.

"dude, its 7 in the morning. Tori's outside. can you just lay next to her for a few minutes so I can let her in?"

"dude, my girls in the other room"

"she wont know. five minutes, tops"

"alright. hurry"

the bed shifted and a new pair of arms were wrapped around me. I turned around so I was close to his chest and took in a deep breathe. Zacky.

I kept my eyes closed and eventually fell into a complete sleep again. I slept so much better with Zacky's arms wrapped around me then I did with Max's wrapped around me.

hours later, or what I was guessing was hours, I finally began to come out of my sleep. I heard Tori and Max talking. Max was next to me again.

"your so adorable" Tori told him, ugh waking up to lovey dovey shit. ewww. "you know, its really great what your doing. holding her as she sleeps. its so cute"

"she's my sister. believe it or not, when Val showed me those pictures, I started crying. I feel so bad that something that that happened to her, when we were supposed to be here! I added an extra date in Texas, I shouldnt have done that!"

"I told you not to blame yourself Maxwell" I said, slowly opening my eyes. Tori jumped from the chair she was sitting in next to the bed.

"oh sweetie, Max told me everything. I am so sorry! I shouldve came" she started apologizing.

"JUST STOP IT!" I screamed "none of what happened was your twos fault. now please stop blaming yourselfs, its making me feel bad" I said. they both sighed.

"howd you sleep?" Max whispered to me.

"its the first night i've slept since it happened" I told them, Tori's face droppped. "im glad you guys are here, and im glad you two are engaged" I looked at them both "congrats"

"thanks babe" Tori said, brushing my hair out of my eyes "why dont you get dressed and everything, and the three of us will go out for breakfast, and get your stuff from Luna. we decided were going to stay at Max's LA home for a little while, just until everything blows over. your going to stay with us"

"I want to find an apartment of my own, in Huntington. I have friends now Tor, they care about me" I said, she smiled.

"I know sweetie, you can stay with us until we find you a home and job. sound okay?"

"sounds great. but if I hear you two having sex, I swear im coming up there and breaking that shit apart" I threatened, they both laughed.

I got up and just threw my hair into a bun, not caring enough to put on makeup. I took off my pajama pants and threw on some skinny jeans.

"excuse me, im still in the room!" Max said, I laughed.

"oh its not like youve never seen a girl half naked before. shut up" I said, taking off my shirt and putting on a new one. "okay, ready"

"lets go" Tori said.

we went downstairs and Zacky and that girl were watching tv.

"where you guys going?" Zacky asked, looking at me "your bruises faded fast"

"out to breakfast and yeah they did, but I still have the bumps and cuts on my head" I told him, his face dropped a little, but he immediatly brought it back.

"we'll be back in a few hours" Max told him, he nodded.

-Zacky-
the door closed behind them and I brought some of my attention back to the tv. I was still thinking about her in the back of my mind though.

"whats her deal. why is she here?" Gena asked.

"she was raped a few nights ago. Jimmy heard her screaming and ran to help, she was unconcious and bleeding so he brought her here" I said, she stared.

"shouldve just left her" she mumbled, I ripped my arm from around her and stood up.

"are you fucking serious Gena?" I yelled, "that girl was brutally attacked and youre saying Jimmy shouldve let her bleed in the park, for the man to continue to attack her?"

"well she shouldnt be eyeing my man" she retorted.

"we were talking! she wasnt 'eyeing' me. you know what, just go home. ill talk to you later" I said, walking up the stairs and closeing my bedroom door. there was a note on my bed. "when the fuck did that get there" I opened it

dear Zacky, I never got to say thank you for the heels, so thank you. and thank you for laying with me when Max talked to Tori this morning. and thanks for holding me while I cried that one night when no one else was here. and thanks for being a caring person. but ill be out of your way in just a few hours. thanks for everything

Matt came into my room. "whats up with you yelling?"

"I told Gena why Sky was here, and she said Jimmy shouldve left her in the park. did you get a note?" I asked, his face was red in frustration towards Gena. I could tell.

"yes, I did" he said, he began to read it out loud "Matt, your an awesome guy. thanks for watching over me and taking me into your house. ill be out of your hair in just a few hours, thanks for everything, I hope we stay friends"

"she's leaving?" I asked, truely sad inside.

"dude, Jimmy asked her to stay until we knew she was okay. now she has Max and Tori to watch her, so I guess so. to be honest, I dont want her to go. she seems really rad" he said, I nodded in agreement.

I sat in my room playing my acoustic, writing down song lyrics that popped into my head. a few hours later, and I had a song. I hadnt noticed the lyrics were all about Sky until I reread them...

-Skylar-
After breakfast, we went to Luna's to get my stuff. it only took us an hour to pack everything up. the last thing I grabbed was my acoustic guitar and then we left. On our way to Max's LA house, I was playing some tunes, showing them the new stuff i'd taught myself.

"I wrote a few songs, I dont really like them though" I said.

"can I hear them when we get home?" Max asked, I said sure.

"I also learned a really cute song" I added.

"let us hear!" Tori basically yelled.

I began to play 'If It Means A Lot To You' by A Day To Remember. I played the whole song and sang along to it. when I finished, it was silent.

"I know, im sorry" I said, they both shook their heads.

"I swear Skyrawr, I dont understand why you wont let me bring you to a studio. you could tour with us!" he said, I shook my head no.

"I dont think so Max. I cant get infront of those people" I said.

"I said the same...now look at me"

I began to think of whatd it'd be like to be a recording artist. A huge grin grew on my face.

and then I thought of touring with Zacky and them, and I smiled even more like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOTE: I dont hate Gena, its just in the story she sorta has to be a bitch. dont hate on my for it! its just for the story, gosh people! ^_^

comment?! pweaseeee 0.o