Status: active,,YO!

Scream

Insert Chapter Title Here

"I say, we go out for drinks!" Criag suggested, I stared at him. "what?!"

"why dont we just go out for lunner?" I said, making up a word.

"I LOVE LUNNER!" Jimmy screamed, I laughed. everyone else looked skeptic.

"so Craig suggests drinking and you all have no problem with it, but I suggest lunner and you all dont wanna go?" I said, sort of annoyed. "fine, Jimmy and I will go" I said, sticking my tongue out at all of them.

"actually, the drinks was a bad idea too. we've got some stuff to finish up here" Brian said, I nodded.

"then I guess Jimmy cant come" I said, frowning.

"obviously, you dont know Jimmy's way of recording, you'll learn. he's done for the day, finished before 10" Larry told me, I smiled. "go ahead, go out to 'lunner' Jimmy, be careful. dont hurt the new roadie"

"well, Max and I are going to go out. LATER!" Craig said, smiling. I looked at them both.

"Craig, watch over him please. he cant" I said, he nodded.

"I know, dont worry, he wont be doing any of that with me around" he said, I gave him a look "I wont. stop worrying, we'll both me fine" he said, kissing my cheek and walking out. Max came over.

"I know, dont give me that look. I've relapsed, I know, but im going to stay sober, i promise you this with all my heart. love you Skyrawr!" he said, hugging me.

"love you too Maxywaxy" I said as he walked out, I looked at Jimmy. "ready?"

"lets go!" he had a huge grin on his face, he grabbed my hand and pulled me away before I could say bye to anyone. he opened the car door for me once again then ran to his side.

"I have the perfect place for Lunner. its my favorite little hiding spot. if I get mad at the guys for some reason, I usually come here and get away. they know who we are of course, but they wouldn't dare tell anyone its my favorite place to go. its a little far, but they have the best food"

Jimmy turned the radio on and Craig's voice boomed threw the speakers, I smiled and I saw Jimmy look at me really quick. I started singing and he joined in.

twenty minutes later, we pulled into a parking lot, I looked up at the sign. "Blinks?"

"yeah, not many people know about it, but maybe thats only because its on the outskirts of town. lets go!"

I opened my own door this time and he grabbed my hand, leading me inside. an old lady caught a sight of us. there was hardly anyone in the diner.

"Jimmy!" she said, hugging him. she looked at me and then our hands "you know, even though this is the first person you've brought here, you broke up with Leana?"

"no Suzy, this is my best friend. her name's Skylar" Jimmy said, she smiled.

"phew, hi Skylar, im Suzy. thats a beautiful name" she said, I thanked her "table for two, usual spot?" he nodded.

she grabbed a menu and we began to walk. we walked to the back of the place and sat down. she handed me the menu.

"Rob will be right with you" she said, smiling. then left. I looked at the menu. I decided on the garden salad.

"why were you so worried about Max and Craig earlier?" Jimmy asked, Rob came and took our drink and food orders, I looked at him. "Sky, i'm your new best friend, you can tell me and I promise not to tell a soul"

"Max is a drug addict. he's been in rehab a few times and is trying really hard to stay sober, but he had a relape in Germany, because Craig thought it'd be a funny idea to go to this hooka shop. they both got really high and Max did something really stupid. I know how both of them are when they get drunk, they make stupid decisions. I just didnt want Max to relapse again and him and Tori to get into a huge fight again"

"drugs....ugh." he whispered to himself, then I noticed he'd had a problem awhile ago, all of them did. (I knew that from being a fan)

"sorry" I whispered. he shook his head.

"how long have you lived in Huntington?"

"since I was 15. Tori and I left Jersey and came here"

"why'd you leave?"

"I couldn't take it. I was always the odd one in my family, I got good grades and all but I was weird. i'd sit in my room and talk to no one, i'd write these stupid stories online, I didnt have many friends, I didnt have many boyfriends. I was just.....weird. I was all about music, my whole being was for it. my walls were covered in posters, i'd talk about it as much as possible. i'd get heated if someone made a comment. I was also called emo. for what I would listen too. my family never cared much to really get to know me"

"what do you mean?"

our food came so we stopped our conversation. when he left, we began again.

"I was depressed, for most of my life. I lived with my dad and step mom, my real mom left me on the corner of a street and never looked backed. I moved around six different times, losing friends each time. sooner or later things got worse and worse and I began to get to upset and so angry, i'd take it out on myself. I beat myself up for years, telling myself I wasn't good enough, losing all self confidence I had, and eventually, physically hurting myself. When I turned 15, I couldn't take it anymore so I took everything I had and left. Tori came along. we havnt been back to Jersey in 10 years."

"Sky, im so sorry" he whispered, I began to eat. we sat in silence for awhile, but it wasn't long until more questions started. "are you and Craig, ya know, a thing?"

I couldn't help laugh "me and Craig? no, not at all, never. I met Craig a few weeks after Max and Tori met. I will admit, we sorta had a thing for each other, but he has a daughter and really isnt into relationships. now that Tori and Max are so in love, I've become very good friends with all the guys, Craig and I just kissed each other, we really dont know why though, I mean I see him as a brother"

"awh, thats cute. you'll get like that with us soon" he said, smiling. I couldn't help but smile back.

we sat there for a while. just talking. by the time we left, three hours later, we both knew everything about each other. and I was actually really happy for the first time in my life. I was kind of thankful in a way to that man that attacked me, because without him, I wouldn't have met Jimmy, I wouldn't be as happy, I wouldn't have new friends, I would'nt have a job. I would'nt be living.