I Make You Want to Scream

Dont call me Madaline

Madalines POV

"ZACHARY! Put me down you hoe!" I shrieked as Zack lifted me out of my bed at 6:30 am and hauling me over his shoulder.

"Cant to that Maddz, you have to get ready for school." he chuckled carrying me to the restroom. I smacked his back hardly but he didn't budge. Damn, Zack is strong.

"Brian! Get the water!" he yelled kicking open the restroom door and throwing me into the shower tub, clothes all, underneath the freezing water that Brian nicely turned on for me. I screamed at the coldness and shot the guys death glares as they both stood there laughing there asses off.

"You guys are assholes!" I yelled standing up and turning to he shower knob to a warmer temperature and closing the shower curtain to strip.

"I think that's our signal for us to get out." Brian laughed.

"Yea...I don't think id want to see my sister strip." Zacky said walking out the room.

My name is Madaline, I'm a senior in high school and today I would be starting my first day, I recently moved in with my 23 year old brother Zack and his friends, and it isn't easy so far, I've only been here for a week and a half but the guys are pretty nice. I really get along with them and I sort of have a crush on Matt, I mean, he's just, beautiful. I took my shirt off and felt a slight breeze from my right, I sighed and pulled off my pants and turned around to Brian.

"Brian! Stop being a perv." I scolded at him peaking through the curtains.

"Make me." He teased sticking his tongue out.

"Please Brian, I want to bathe." I pouted.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry Maddz." he said walking out the door. I stepped out and locked it so none of the other horny boys walk in on me.

~*~

"Guys! Who’s dropping me off?" I called out from my room now getting ready. I grabbed a pair of my tight black denim jeans and a Metallica tank. I quickly put them on and sat at the vanity mirror that Jimmy put in my room to brush my hair. My hair was naturally straight and jet black. I put on some heavy eyeliner and mascara with some blush and purple eye shadow. I fixed up my jewelry with some black bracelets, a chain, my thick rimmed glasses and put my plugs back on. I noticed someone leaning on my door frame from the corner of my left eye and turned my head to Johnny.

"Johnny will you be my lucky driver today?" I asked sweetly.

"Nope! But I’m sure Matthew will." he said biting a apple.

"Where is he at?"

"He’s in his room."

"Is he asleep?"

"No, he’s getting ready." I walked past him with my zebra patterned backpack and towards Matt's room. I didn’t bother knocking since he doesn’t when he enters my room. I walked in and look at the photos and posters on his walls and landed my eyes on him pulling off his gray muscle shirt and pulling on a white one instead, he noticed me and smiled.

"Like what you see?" he asked gesturing towards his body.

"I’m not going to lie, but you’re hot." I laughed, he did too but he knew I meant it, it was the first thing I told him when I met him, back when I was 12.

"Good, now hurry up and grab a sweater its freezing you know." he said finally calming down.

"What if I don’t want to?"

"Well then Madaline you are just going to have to wear mine." he said grabbing a big black one from his closet and throwing it at my face.

"Okay Matthew." I said putting it on.

"Don’t call me Matthew!"

"Don’t call me Madaline." I smirked.

"Shut up and get in the car." he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine and walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?
Comments+Subscribers=Updates
Id like to know if im actually updating for a reason thanks.