I Make You Want to Scream

Feeling so free, just you and me

Two days later

Silence. That's what we were greeted by for the last seven minutes. Matt had just told Zacky, and I just sat, praying to god that something bad wouldn’t come of this. Oh how I was wrong. Zacky slammed his fist down on the table,. Matt didn’t seem surprised, but I jumped.

“Why the fuck would you two do this to me?” he growled.

“It’s not like we slept with each other.” I mumbled, immediately regretting my words. Zacky’s eyes narrowed and he clenched his fist in his hands.

“Are you planning to Madaline? Matt is fucking 5 years older than you!”

“Mom always said its okay for a guy to be at least four years older, and it had to be a successful guy with a stable job.” I mumbled.

“Well mom isn’t here with you Maddz. She isn’t raising you. She never has! You were always with some member of the family while she cracked out and shot up. You seriously listened to one of her drunken speeches?!”

“Zacky shut the fuck up! At least I keep in touch with mom, helped take care of her, and actually stood around when things got hard! And her drunken advice is better than her sobered ones!” I yelled, I could see that what I said was below the belt. His green eyes flickered away from mine and he looked down at the floor and sighed. I felt a wave of guilt wash over me.

“Why are we even arguing,” I sighed and my voice was no quieter than a whisper. Zacky looked up at me and then looked at Matt, then at me.

“I don’t even know why I try, Madaline. I kind of saw it coming, I mean, you can tell by the way you two look at each other. Maddy, you are my little sister, I’d give it all to protect you since dad didn’t. I just don’t want to see you hurt.” he spoke softly.

“Bloody mother of hell Zachary James, I know you’d kill than to see me get hurt. Which is why I love you. So much Zack, I know you try to make up for the way I was raised, I shouldn’t even have said that. I did feel
bad about disobeying your wishes, but I knew that you wouldn’t be able to stop it.”

“That’s why....I’ll allow it. I guess. Whatever makes my best friend and sister happy. But Sanders, I swear to fucking God-”

“Yea yea don’t hurt her or I’ll kill you etc. Thank you Zacky!” I squeaked and hugged him tight, adding a kiss on his cheek to wrap up the thank you present.

“That, and I was also going to say don’t get her pregnant. Youre welcome.” Zacky said.

“My biggest fear. Kids.” Matt chuckled.

“Hey! Technically I still am a kid.” I said and lightly punch his shoulder. Him and Zacky both laughed and shook their heads.

“Also, you two forgot about my best friend, The Pill!” I continued and ran off to Johnny’s room.

“Hey! Mr. I’m-considered-tall-next to-Madaline! I have news!” I yelled running into the room and pouncing on top of Johnny, who was sitting on his bed messing with his bass. He fell back and I was on top of him and his bass went flying in the air and thankfully, landed on the bed still.

“Not funny.” he grunted and shoved me off.

“Now what’s the news?” he continued and grabbed his bass and got up to place it on his wall. I smiled ear to ear and folding my hands together and sat up right.

“We told Zacky.”

“And?” he raised and eyebrow.

“And, we’re allowed to see each other as long as I don’t get knocked up.”

“Matt’s biggest fear.” Johnny laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mehhhh.
Its short.
I know.
I got lazy but Kaehla asked me to update this so, yea >:D