Status: former short story. . .now slowly continuing [:

Tears and Tacos

Five.

“Sweetheart,” an older lady’s voice whispered in my ear as she pushed my shoulder softly. I unwillingly opened my eyes to see a nurse standing next to me. “Visiting hours are over love, and you can’t spend the night. I’ll leave so you can say goodbye,” and with that the nurse walked out of the room.

I carefully tried to remove Kaylob’s arm from around me so that he wouldn’t wake up. Unfortunately, I failed and his opened slowly opened like a baby’s.

“Babe, where’re you going?”

“The nurse just came in and told me that visiting hours are over,” I pulled out my phone to check the time. It was almost eleven. “It’s late so just go back to sleep alright?”

“Only if you promise to come back tomorrow?”

I smirked at him, “Oh so now you want me to come see you?”

He laughed, “Yeah baby, now I want you to come see me.” I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and then came back out to say goodbye. “Wow, even at eleven at night, you’re still beautiful,” I smiled and walked over to the bed to give him a hug, and a gentle kiss on the lips. “Bye baby,” he said softly.

“Goodnight sweetheart,” and with that I was out of the room. As I walked out, it dawned on me that I had no way of getting back home. Sure I was 16, I could drive. But Yvette was the one who had drove me here earlier. I checked my wallet for money, but all I had in it was 3 dollars, loose change, and a note from Kaylob when we first started dating.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was super short, but the next chapter is going to be the letter! :D <3

BTW: this was only supposed to be a short story, with only the four previous chapters. but when i saw i had 2 subscribers for this i got excited and decided to rush a quick little filler chapter.

i really would like some feedback on this story. . .especially from my 2 subscribers! [thanks for subscribing by the way! lol ;]