Status: Active but updates probably won't be frequent

I've Never Heard Silence Quite This Loud

Chapter Two

Three hours after helping Emily pack up all of the food we made it to the beach. I was currently watching Sam start the fire.

"So Sam where is everybody?" I asked curiously.

"Um, I'm not quite sure. Here use my phone and call the number that says Jacob Black. Tell him that Sam says to tell everybody to hurry up and get down here."

"Okay." i quickly found the number and hit the call button. After the phone rang about four times someone answered.

"Hello," a groggy voice answered.

"Is this Jacob?" I asked.

"Yeah. Who's this?" He asked.

"Sam's niece, Amber. He told me to call you and tell you to tell everybody to hurry up and come to the bonfire."

"Okay tell Sam we'll be there in about five minutes."

"Alright see ya." I hung up and handed it back to Sam.

"He said he'll be here in about five minutes."

Five minutes later about eight guys and a girl came walking towards us. They were all really tall and buff, except for the girl .

"Hey guys this is my niece Amber, and these guys are my nephews Jaydon, Trey, and Kaleb." We recieved a mixtures of greetings from them.

"Okay that's Jacob, Quil, Embry, Paul, Jared, Seth, Leah, Collin, and Brady. Where's Kim and Alex?"

"Lex is at work she'll be here in about twenty minutes." Paul answered.

"Kim had to help her mom with something. She'll be here shortly." answered Jared.

I sat down after I grabbed two hot dogs to roast over the fire. When the guys came over they each had about ten hot dogs, a bag of chips, and a soda. Emily wasn’t lying.

I was sitting down when Jacob sat on one side and Embry on the other. It was chilly outside but as soon as they sat down I was nice and toasty. Since they got here Embry has done nothing but stare at me. I’ll admit he was pretty good looking but his staring was creeping me out just a tad. I looked around for my family. Trey was talking to Seth, Collin, and Brady. Kaleb was talking to Paul and Jared, and Jaydon was TRYING to get Leah to talk to him. I smiled inwardly at that. I’m glad that they were making friends.

“So how old are you?” Jacob asked.

“Seventeen.” I answered.

“Cool so you’ll be a junior with me, Quil, Embry, and Alex.”

“Awesome so I won’t be all by my lonesome on Monday. My brother Kaleb, the one talking to Paul and Jared is a sophomore and so is Trey, and Jaydon is a senior.” I explained.
“Okay well Seth, Collin, and Brady are sophomores. Paul, Jared and Leah are seniors.” Jacob explained.

“Hey hot stuff can I get your number?” Someone yelled. When I heard that I also heard Embry growl. Jacob and I both turned to look at him.

“Yo I’m Quil Aterra. What’s your name angel?”

“Sorry this is Quil the Ass.” Jacob said I chuckled.

“Hey Ass my names Amber. I’m Sam’s niece.” I said.

“Hi I’m Kim it’s nice to meet you.”

“Amber, nice to meet you too.” I replied.

“Hey I’m gonna go call Alex and see what’s taking her so long.” Embry said while getting up and walking away.

“So is Alex like his girlfriend or something?” I leaned over and asked Jacob.

“God no! She’s his sister. She’s five months younger than Embry. Alex is actually Paul’s girlfriend.” Jacob explained.

“So what about you mister. You got yourself a girl or are you gay?” I said while nudging Jake’s shoulder. He nearly jokes on his hot dog.

“No I’m not gay. I’m in love with a girl who says she doesn’t love me back, but I know she does.” He answers.

"Well that sucks.”

“Yep.” I think I’m gonna like it here. Everybody is so nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy!! Comment, Suscribe, you know what to do. :)