Status: Complete!

Destroya

eight

So that’s it. I was falling deeply in love with the one that I’d always claimed to hate. It’s weird how fate works sometimes, isn’t it? That whole tour was the most amazing time of my life, and once it was over I couldn’t help but be a little upset.

As we rode back to our hometown in the bus, the mood was pretty bittersweet. We were all excited to get home and see our families, but at the same time I think we were all pretty bummed that the tour was over. When the bus halted outside Craig’s house where we’d all gotten on, we saw that all of our families were sitting in the front yard. Before leaving the bus, we all exchanged hugs, and a few of us were even getting misty-eyed, including myself. Without even thinking about it, Craig and I exited the bus holding hands, and as soon as we reached our moms (who were standing beside each other), they both gasped and squealed like little girls.

“You’re holding hands!” my mom exclaimed, and Craig and I both blushed fiercely.

“I guess we are,” Craig said, looking at me happily.

“I guess we are,” I confirmed, letting go of Craig’s hand and hugging my mom.

“So are you two, you know, together?” his mom asked, smiling and nudging my mom gently with her elbow.

Craig gave me a happy look and I nodded. “I guess we are,” he said, making both of our moms squeal again.

“I guess we are,” I repeated, leaning into him. He put his arm around my waist, and both of our moms looked more proud of either of us than they’d ever been. They’d finally gotten their wish. And even though I would have never admitted it, I’d gotten my wish too.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end! I actually really like how this turned out. I think it's cute :3