Status: Complete 12/12/2011

Substitute Love

Chapter 7: The End

”You can’t actually tell me that” I say, letting out a big laugh, making Victoria smile & laugh too.

“I’m not lying. It’s embarrassing, yes… but I actually bought a Chihuahua & named him Tinkerbell in honor of Paris Hilton’s dog” She says, blushing.

“I would’ve never pictured you like the kind of girl that has Paris Hilton as a role model” I say, drinking from my coffee. We decided to drink some coffee by the beach while getting to know each other. & by now, I already knew her favorite color is red, she hates onions & garlic, she’s a big soccer fan, she broke her right arm when she was 18 skiing & was expelled from school for calling her biology teacher a cunt when she tried to force her to dissect a frog.

“We all go through an embarrassment stage in our lives & that was mine” She says, biting her lip, while playing with her coffee cup. “I’m not proud of that, so stop making fun of me” She says, smacking my chest.

“What happened to the dog?” I ask after a while, playing with her fingers, which were intertwined with mine. I love how she doesn’t wear fake nails, like most California’s bimbos. Her nails are perfectly polished. Not too long & not to short. Just perfect… for them to leave scratches down my back. Oh, yes… they felt great last night.

“I gave it to my best friend. I couldn’t stand that tiny ass dog. It was a pain in the ass. He would want to sleep in my bed all the time, kept barking at all hours… just unbearable. & that’s coming from someone who has to deal with 8 years-old for a living” She says, rolling her eyes. I chuckle, loving the way she so easily talked about her things & her life. “So what about you? What can you tell me about yourself, besides that you are an amazing lover & kisser?” She says, leaning to peck my lips… & that has become one of my favorite things. The way her lips feel against mine & how she tends to place a small kiss on my lips whenever she compliments me. I adore that.

“Ask away” I say, giving her a smirk.

“Tell me about your family. Is it just you & your sister, or do you have more siblings?” She asks, resting her arm on the table, turning to look at me.

“Aside from Zina, who you already met, I have a younger brother named Matt. My family is as normal as peanut butter & jelly sandwiches can be. My mom’s name is Maria & she makes the best cookies I’ve ever tried. My father name is James & he taught me to play baseball” I say. I don’t mind talking about my family. I love my family very much.

“You play baseball? That’s so cool. Favorite team?” She asks. I scoff & point to the tattoo behind my neck. “Oh, right” She says, blushing. “The White Sox are better though” She says after a couple of seconds & my face just fall. She did just not say that. “What? Don’t look at me like that. You know I’m right” She says, smiling at me.

“You’re fucking delusional” I mutter, not believing what she just said. “I’ll have to take you someday to the stadium for you to actually see how a great team plays” I say, she scoffs.

“Oh, please. But I do like the idea of going to a fun date with you. Even if it is to see your team lose” She says, rolling her eyes. “Anyways… you wanna get out of here?” She says, turning to look at me. I smile at her & nod my head yes. She stands up, grabbing her bag & heading towards the door, me following closely. We step outside & we’re hit with the warm weather of California. “What’s next?” She says, placing her sunglasses on her face & her hand on her hip. I shrug, wrapping my arms around her & pulling her closer to me.

“Well… we can go back to your place & maybe have a hot rendezvous, like last night” I whisper to her, placing a small kiss on her neck. She laughs & pushes me away.

“Or you can drop me off at my place so I can start grading today’s papers” She says, placing a small kiss on my jaw.

“Uh-uh. I don’t think so. You promised me earlier today that you would do me later today. I think it’s already later” I say, mirroring my face on her shades.

“I never said such thing” She says. She’s a terrible liar. “Besides… I don’t think my body can handle all you hotness” She says with a giggle, making me nibble her lower lip. “But we can have a small walk on the beach” She says, tugging my hand. We start towards the beach. I see her remove her shoes while we walk down the beach. After a couple of minutes of us walking in complete silence, she stops & sits down, me following. “Such a wonderful view” She mutters, placing her head on my shoulder. I caress her side, seeing the sun reflecting on the deep blue water.

“I wanted to ask you, why a teacher? I mean, no offense, but you don’t strike me as a teacher type. Not an elementary teacher though” I say. She laughs.

“That was my mom’s reaction too. I don’t know. I love kids & I loved school, so I think I’m just a nerd trapped in a hot body. Besides, I’m just a substitute, remember? When I’m not teaching, I’m waitressing tables or working as a bartender. Gotta pay the bills somehow” She says, laughing.

“Well… I wished my teachers would’ve been this hot. I might’ve actually paid attention in classes” I say, kissing her head.

“Or you would be more distracted for having to keep hiding your hard on from the entire school” She says & we laugh.

“So… why a rock star? Why not a doctor or something?” She asks.

“Um… I don’t know. Maybe cuz I would suck at everything else” I say what I’ve been saying my whole life. “Music for me is everything. It’s a way of living, a way of touching people’s lives & I get to spend a whole bunch of time with my best friends that are like my brothers. I lead a pretty fucking good life” I say, watching a couple of kids play at the shore, being chase by their parents.

“That’s good. You have to enjoy what you do in order to do it right. So… you must enjoy me cuz you do me just right” She says, bringing on her dirty side, which I just happen to love so much.

“That, I do” I say, capturing her lips with mine in a heated, passionate kiss. Her fingers get lost in my hair as she moves to straddle my hips. She begins grinding her hips in mine & if she doesn’t stop, I might have a big problem that would need instant attention. “What do you say we get out of here?” I say, my lips never leaving hers.

“Umm… I say we do it right here” She says, her kisses traveling to my jaw & neck.

“As much as that turns me on beyond belief, I wouldn’t want to spend a whole day in the shower trying to get sand out of places that it shouldn’t be in, in the first place” I say & she laughs. But it’s true. Having sex on the beach it’s not like they paint it out to be. At least not for me. It wasn’t pleasurable… memorable, yes, pleasurable, no.

“You’re funny, I like that. Your place or mine?” She says, standing up.

“Mine, so you can’t leave in the morning” I whisper in her ear as I wrap my arm around her shoulders & hers sneak around my waist as we walk back to my car. The wind blowing strands of hair to her face, made me realize that I can’t wait to create new memories… with Victoria by my side. Because even when things have started way too fast & sexual between us, & even when she just considers herself a substitute teacher… what we have is no substitute love. It’s not even love yet… but til we get there, I’ll just enjoy the company of this amazing woman I have by my side right now. She’s exactly what I need to call my life perfect & I can’t wait to see where this leads us.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the last chapter for this story. I wanted a drama-free, fluffy story. & I think I got that. I know my update schedule sucked, but I'm trying to get back after going through a tragedy in my life & what better way than to update this story. It did me good!

Thanks to:

xo.Shadow Synner.xo
angy_kaulitz

For your comments on the last chapter. & thanks to everyone who took the time to comment this story! You guys are the best. I love you all! Keep up with my other stories Second Chance feat. Brian Haner Jr. & You're My Perfect Lie feat. Matt Sanders. They will be updated soon, I promise.

Thanks again!