Status: Complete 12/12/2011

Substitute Love

Chapter 2: Part I

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll stop by the grocery store to pick some up” I say to Matt. “Ok, I’ll see you then, man” I say before hanging up & washing my hair. Yes, I answered my phone while I’m at the shower. I’m sure I’m not the only person on this earth that does that. Besides, I’ve been working super hard with Gavin so he doesn’t flunk Science, that I deserve a night out with my friends, right? Don’t want Ms. Forbes to tell my sister about the whole incident. Ms. Forbes… she’s so different. I mean, I know she’s a 2nd grade teacher & all, but she so doesn’t look like a regular teacher. She’s kinda hot. I would totally do her. I step out of the shower & start to get dressed, making a mental note to feed the dogs before leaving. I don’t know if I will be getting too shit faced tonight that I won’t be able to make it home. I skip downstairs & start filling the food bowls of Ichabod Crane & Majestic Castle. They start barking at me, almost like telling me to hurry up. I place their food on the floor before petting each one for a little while before grabbing a jacket, my keys & my wallet, ready to start my evening.

*~*~*

I was walking the aisle of the supermarket, buying all the stuff Shadows had asked me to bring. Mostly involving alcohol & snacks, but I decided that since I’m here, I might as well pick some stuff that I’m missing too, you know… basic things. So I’m mindlessly pacing the aisles, looking for what else I might need when I suddenly bump with someone. Well… more like crashed since my stuff went flying, like the other person’s too. “I’m so sorry” I say, rapidly crouching down to gather some of my stuff & their stuff too when I notice a very familiar ring on the other person’s hand. I look up to find Ms. Forbes cursing like a sailor in a very low voice. I chuckle, which makes her look up. She looks completely different from when I saw her at the school. My eyes stray to the exposed shoulder her shirt allows me to see & how her shorts seem shorter by the way she’s crouching.

“Zack” She says & I start to see her face turning a similar color to her shirt. “I, uh…” She mutters & lets out a small laugh. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was you” She says, placing her stuff in her basket.

“It’s ok. Don’t want you to curse on anyone else, though. I almost feel flattered. Never did my 2nd grade teacher called me a ‘fucking asshole’ before” I say, smirking at her. She lets out a laugh before standing up, letting me have a better view at her legs. Toned, tanned like the rest of her body & they look like they go for miles, ending at her high heels. But it’s the tattoo on her left leg, just above ankle that catches my attention. “Motivated by hate, Inspired by love” I read out loud. I look up at her, before carelessly grabbing the last box that was lying on the floor. “Didn’t know teachers had tattoos?” I say, glancing at her. She blushes even harder.

“Well, we’re regular people too. We do crazy stuff from time to time” She says.

“Really?” I ask, intrigued. She nods. “I like the sound of that. I do crazy stuff too” I say, winking at her in an attempt of flirting. She rolls her eyes at me with an amused smile plastered on her face.

“I’m sure you do. Can I have my tampons back?” She says, eyeing the box in my hand. I chuckle, nodding & placing it in her basket. “Thank you” She says. “It was nice to see you” She says, before walking past me.

“Wait” I say, grabbing her arm, making her turn, not before catching the corner of I’m guessing another tattoo on her back. I wonder where else does she has tattoos. I wouldn’t mind finding out. “Feel like doing something crazy?” I say, not letting go of her arm. She narrows her eyes at me, letting me now that she’s at least willing to listen to my proposal. “I’m going over to this thing at my friend’s house, want to come?” I ask. I know I’m taking a big risk here, with 98% of chances to get a no for an answer, but that hasn’t stopped me before.

“And what’s crazy about that?” She smiles & if I’m not wrong… she’s flirting back.

“Well… we’re some crazy mother fuckers & you’ll be going with a relative of one of your students” I say & her smile widens. I see her ponder on the proposal, her eyes never leaving mine. “So, what’s it gonna be, Ms. Forbes? Feel like breaking the rules?” I say, letting her arm go. She turns her gaze down for a second to her basket & looking back at me.

“With one condition” She says & I nod, smiling inwardly. She grabs a box from her basket & hands it to me & I just snicker. “You leave this at home. You won’t need them tonight” She says, turning around to walk away, before turning to look at me. “Extra large? Nice” She says & I blush a bit. “I’ll finish shopping for some more stuff & I’ll meet you at the entrance, ok?” She says, twirling again & leaving me staring at the box of condoms she just placed in my basket. I chuckle, my dirty mind reeling.

“She never said we won’t be doing it though” I think to myself before I walk to where all the alcohol is located, an amused smirk plastered on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update! I'm sorry it took a while & it's kinda short! I kinda got caught up on something. I wanted to let you guys know that this won't be a very long story & that I'll try to update before friday, since I'm going on a trip with a couple of friends, so I won't have time. I'll try my best, don't promise anything!

Victoria's Outfit

Thanks for commenting:

AkitoBlossom
XXCKExxMABXX
Barely Writer -_-
angy_kaulitz <--- Double thanks for commenting twice!
MandyVengeance <--- Thanks for the info. Very useful!!!
IcRaVeVeNgEaNcE
Vixyn of Syn <--- Trying to catch up with your stories still! Sorry!

Keep them coming! Tell me what you think!

Read & Enjoy! Comment & Suscribe!