Status: Complete 12/12/2011

Substitute Love

Chapter 3: Part II

I walk around the aisle of the grocery store not looking for anything really. Just thinking. Thinking about what the hell is wrong with me. I’m flirting blatantly with him. I’m not like this. I’ve never been like this. But his eyes. Those eyes. They're the most beautiful shade of green I've ever seen, with little specks of brown in them. They’re so captivating and they lure me into the world of your mind. A very dirty mind. I see him standing by the exit door while I pay. He seems in deep thought as he smokes a cigarette. Normally, I wouldn’t go for the tattooed/smoker kinda guy, but he has something really special around him. I don’t know what it is, but I definitely want to find out. Especially if those thoughts involve me. I grab my stuff & start heading his way. I see him lick his lips seductively & I smile amused. The bulge in his pants can’t be hidden & he doesn’t even notice me. I let out a small laugh, just imagining what he must be thinking. The darkness in his face & the lust in his eyes tell me, pretty much, what he’s thinking. He looks at me & starts blushing. Cute, but I plan on having my fun with him. “Must’ve been a good dream” I say, glancing down at his boner. His face falters for a minute, before gaining his confidence again.

“Wouldn’t you like to know” He mutters & that’s the worst comeback I’ve heard in my life, because… I really do want to know. But he doesn’t need to know that. Plus… I’m having fun building this sexuall tension between us.

“Maybe I do” I say, smiling wider. I see he appreciates that answer.

“Well…” He starts stepping closer to me. He’s getting way to close for comfort but I don’t plan on letting him know that he has some kind of effect on me. So I stay put, proving to myself that I have control of my body & not my raging hormones that just want to jump him. “If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to make that dream come true” He whispers in my ear & I can feel this jolt of shiver travel down my body. I giggle & turn to look at him, leaning in so that our lips are almost touching… just exchanging some breath.

“You mean… if you’re lucky” I say & cocking my head just a bit so I can whisper in his ear. “Cuz I’m not the one that has to walk around with a boner all day” I giggle out & I see him close his eyes slowly, almost in pleasure. “Play your cards right… & maybe I won’t have to punish you for being a very bad boy” I whisper feeling bad for the poor guy. I lean back, because honestly… I’m feeling kinda hot myself. He slowly opens his eyes.

“You’re not very nice, Ms. Forbes... & what's the fun in being good” He whispers, placing his hand on my lower back, leading me towards his car. His hands feel hot against the inch of skin he gets to graze. I guess that has to be his whole body temperature. He opens the back door & we place our stuff before opening the passenger door. "Everyone loves a bad boy" He says before staring at me as I enter his car. I do it extremely slow & sensual, just to make him harder. It’s fun teasing him. I never letting my eyes stray away from his. He slowly closes the door & I let out a big sigh. If I don’t keep myself under control, I might end up doing something that’s not gonna make my mom proud. I’m gonna enjoy it, sure… but I don’t think a 2nd grade teacher should be doing that kind of stuff. Especially with someone who is a relative to one of my students & is a stranger. I might know his name & that Gavin is his nephew, but that’s just about it. “What’s your name?” He asks. I turn to look at him before laughing at the irony that I’m thinking he’s a complete stranger, when he must feel the same about me. He doesn’t even know my name.

“Victoria” I say.

“Pretty name” He replies & I nod. It’s not a special name. It’s my grandmother’s name. I put away my phone, knowing that I would flip out if he were texting back & forth with someone, ignoring me. It’s rude & I hate when people do that. I cross my legs, something I tend to do no matter where I’m sitting & see him eyeing my legs, almost as if he was craving them.

“Keep your eyes on the road, Zack” I say, looking out the window, letting him know that I’m paying as much attention to him as he is paying attention to me.

“It’s kinda hard when you’re sitting like that” He says. "You have great legs" His answer is so honest that it takes me by surprise. I laugh & look at him, giving him a fake glare.

“I don’t think I’m comfortable with the way you’re talking to me, Zack” I say. “I prefer for you to use that type of talk somewhere else” I finish, deciding on keep teasing him. It’s so much fun that I might’ve found a new hobby. He turns to look at me. I smile cuz I know he wasn’t expecting that kind of answer from me.

“Really?” He asks. Now I have his attention. “So, where do you suggest, Victoria, that I can use that type of talk?” He says in a lusty tone, stopping at a red light.

“When you’re in your bathroom… alone… taking care of your needs. You know… just you & your hand” I say unable to keep a straight face & bursting laughing after seeing the shocked expression on his face. His big green eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his eye sockets. But he laughs too, making me feel better with myself. Good thing I haven’t scared him. I’m coming way too strong, I think.

“Well, I don’t feel very comfortable with what you’re insinuating, Ms. Forbes” He says, parking outside of a big two story house. “& I don’t feel comfortable about you talking about my… needs, if you’re not planning on doing something to help me with them”” He says, unbuckling his seat belt, me copying his actions.

“Aww… are you saying you need some… help with that? Like tutoring?” I say, deciding to play the teacher card. I know I’m killing him, but I can’t help it.

“Only if you’re available for some after school hours” He replies say, looking me up & down. Creepy, sure, but it feels good to know someone wants you. Not love you, but want you. I open the door but turned to look at him.

“Hours?” I say, his words sinking in. “I like the sound of that. I’m sure you’re more than capable of a few hours of intense tutoring” I say, jumping out the car & closing the door. He walks to me & pushes some of my hair off of my exposed shoulder, the shivers appearing once again. Thank God I’m wearing sunglasses. I wouldn’t want for him to see my eyes half closed from the pleasure his mere touch gives me.

“I’m just warning you…” He says, leaning to whisper in my ear again. “I tend to pull all nighters” He says, his breath grazing my neck & I get goose bumps. He must’ve noticed too cuz he laughs, while I bite my lip. “Shall we?” He says, offering me his arm, which I cordially take, before we start walking towards the house. Guess Zack won’t be the only one that’s gonna have to take care of their needs later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one! Hahaha! Wanted to post this earlier but I didn't have the time to edited, so that's why it's until today! I hope you guys like it. Wanna let you know that I really enjoy writing this, but it'll be 10 chapter long, at most! Can be less. Still seeing how the writing flows.

Anyways, thanks to:

zackystheman4me
angy_kaulitz
Emotions Running;
AkitoBlossom
Vixyn Of Syn

I recognize a few of you for being commenters on my other story! So you guys are the DOUBLE of cool!!! I seriously love you!!!

Read & Enjoy! Comment & Subscribe!!!