‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Chase -Point of View-

I was sitting up in my bedroom when I heard frantic banging on my door,my parents were home so I wondered down stairs and saw Hunter in the door way looking freaked which in turned made me panic and swing open the door "Whats going on!?" I exclaimed.

"Dean's been shot,we need to get you there quickly" he said,I ran up stairs and grabbed my phone before running back down and out with Hunter,ignoring my parents as they pulled into the drive way.

"What the hell happened!?" I exclaimed in the passanger seat as Hunter drove.

"We dont know! We came over to hang out with you guys and we found you gone and Dean all fuckin shot up!" he exclaimed as he sped down the highway.

Time Jump

I stumbled out of the car and ran into the lodge and towards the bedroom where I heard voices,tears streaming down my face "Dean!! Oh god baby!!" i cried when I saw him.

I quickly ran over to the bed,everyone moving out of my way as I took his hand tightly "You shouldnt have come..your parents.." Dean said softly,holding my hand as well.

"Fuck my parents! Your my husband! Your more important!" I cried,my eyes wide as I reached up and stroked his cheek gently "My poor baby..oh god.." I whimpered,looking at his body.

"Its not as bad as it looks" he said softly causing me to frown at him.

"Bullshit! Your shot! It IS as bad as it looks!" I exclaimed and quickly snatched the first aid kit from Hunter and began working on Dean "I love you Dean.." I said after a few seconds.

"I love you too baby" Dean smiled at me,flinching and groaning as I worked.