‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Chase -Point of View-

As soon as my parents left,I turned wrapped my arm around him,placing his around my shoulders,holding him up and helping him back to the room "You shouldnt have gotten out of bed baby" I scolded him gently as I laid him back down on the bed.

"I know but I wanted to make sure you're gonna be ok" He said,groaning as he laid down again,I sighed deeply and got the first aid kit again and changed the bandages as I did so,I saw part of a bullet and quickly grabbed the tweasers

"This is gonna hurt baby" I warned before I grabbed the bullet and pulled it out,esrning a scream of pain from my partner. I quickly rewrapped the hole,stopping the bleeding "Im sorry baby,I had too" I said,stroking his hair gently.

"I-I know" Dean said through tight teeth,after a bit he calmed down,I ran into the bathroom and grabbed something to give him for the pain. I walked back out and sat beside him again "What's that?"

"Something to help with the pain,it wont back your blood run thin so no worries there" I said as I gently sat him up and placed the pills in his mouth along with some water so he could take them.

Once he had taken them,I gently laid him back down on the bed,pulling the blankets up and over him to keep him warm as he started to fall asleep.

.:Time Jump:.

I sat on the bed and quietly watched Dean sleep for a bit more before I stood up and walked out to the kitchen "Guys! Stop eating everything!" I exclaimed quietly,slapping Jackson's hand away from the frig "If you guys are hungry then Ill cook!"

The guys looked at eachother then shrugged and went back into the livingroom and sat down,watching TV to let me cook in peace.