‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Chase -Point of View-

I laid there,snuggling against Dean,panting heavily,Hunter behind Dean, I felt a chuckle burst forth,earning a weird look from my husband and Hunter " What's so funny baby?" Dean asked,stroking my hair.

"What just happened...I never thought it actually would....it was better then I ever thought" I giggled softly,nuzzling closer to Dean,smiling " What a way to spend the last day of a honeymoon...crazy parents...my husband being shot...then a threesome with said husband's best friend" I chuckled.

Dean chuckled softly and held me close,I felt Hunter lay his arm across Dean and then my waist before I sat up and pulled the blanket up and over us, as I laid back down I saw Hunter fast asleep behind Dean who was falling asleep as well.

I smiled and snuggled into Dean and fell asleep as well...I wouldn't mind this happening again..but I won't have sex with Hunter...Dean is the only one.. was the last thought on my mind before sleep took me under.

.:Time Jump:.

I woke up the following morning,yawning and smiling as I looked over at Dean and Hunter,remembering the night before. I gently crawled out of the bed and gave Dean another shot while he slept so he wouldn't wake up in pain before pulling on my boxers and walking out to the kitchen to make coffee.

I saw my phone vibrate on the kitchen counter and grabbed it,grinning when I saw it was Fred I quickly answered it as I went back to making a pot of coffee " Hey there!" I said happily.

" CHASE!!! OMG HI!!!" I heard Fred squeal into the phone happily,causing me to laugh and shake my head.

" Hey there Freddy,what have you been up too?" I asked, chuckling at his usual hyperness.

" MISSING YOU MY BESTIE!!!" He squealed again, I could hear him bouncing around in his apartment

" I've missed you too...look...I don't live far from you anymore...you remember that lodge you talked about where you saw that hottie?" I asked

" Yea..what about it?" he asked,his voice calm now,I could tell he was curious

" Well..i'm married to that hottie who's name is Dean and I live in that lodge now..you should come see us..I think I know someone here who would really love to meet you..oh and bring Michael with you as well" I said.

"HELL YEA!!!" he squealed before the phone went died,telling me he hung up to call Michael. I laughed and made a cup of coffee for everyone,smiling up at Dean as he walked into the kitchen. I walked over and kissed him deeply, snuggling into his chest happily " I love you" I whispered.

Dean wrapped his arms around me, I could tell the meds were working with how easily he was moving around now " I love you too baby" he said before kissing me again and taking he coffee from me.

" Oh, Michael and Fred are coming over today..I think your friends will like them..." I grinned,earning a chuckle from Dean. I looked away and started cooking for everyone.