‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Chase -Point of View-

I grabbed Fred and pulled him down into another room,smiling at him happily " His name is Jackson,he's a really great guy, much like Dean" I said

Fred nodded,his eyes widening as he realized who I was talking about then a blush rose into his cheeks,earning a grin from me.

" Seems you already think he's hot don't ya?" I asked,causing the red in my friends cheeks to darken even more. I smiled and grabbed him again, pulling him back out to Jackson.

" Jackson..my friend Freddy...Freddy..your crush Jackson'' I grinned turning and running before Freddy could hit me. I hide behind Dean as I watched Freddy and Jackson talk, the blush on Freddy's face never leaving.

I looked over and saw Hunter walk down the hallway, I bolted down and grabbed him, pulling him into the bedroom.

" I had my friend Michael come over...he's really cool and you'll like him alot..try and get to know him.." I said. earning a nod from a shocked Hunter.

I ran back out to Dean,letting Hunter come out,shirtless, I watched as Michael's head poped up and his eyes widened as he stared at Hunter and his body, I could just see my friends mouth watering.

Hunter's cheeks turned red as he looked at Michael before slowly walking over and sitting down beside him,his blush deepening as they talked. I looked up at Dean and grinned before pulling him aside.

" You need to find someone for Shaun" I said, causing Dean to raise an eyebrow at me. I sighed deeply and smacked the back of his head "For the orgy silly! we cant have him alone can we?" I whispered.

"Oh right" Dean chuckled softly before nodding his head " I know someone,don't worry about that" he said before grabbing the house phone and disappearing down the hallway.

I grinned and went back to finishing breakfast...I had a feeling this weekend was going to be he best ever..