‹ Prequel: Sense of A Spark
Sequel: An Unbreakable Bond

Brand New Start

Chase -Point of View-

After I sent the other guys to the bedroom to finish what they were doing, Dean and I got dressed--partly anyways-- and stood in front of my very shocked and disgusted parents but honestly I didn't really care.

" So...may I ask why you came here today?" I asked,wrapping my arm around Dean's waist,he was started to shake again so I could tell the pain meds were wearing off so I strolled into the kitchen and grabbed the small bottle and needle,filling the needle to a certain spot and walked back over Dean.

Dean looked at me and held out his arm for me to give him the pain meds which I did and tossed the needle into a special container before looking at my parents again " We came to take you back home" my mother said,looking rather--well I really didn't know.

I quickly shook my head and took a step forward " Look...I don't want to go back with you..I live here with Dean..with MY husband...I'm not just gonna leave him no matter what" I said,staring at them.

My parents looked at each other before sighing deeply and looking at me I spoke again before they said anything " Look, what you walked in on wasn't their idea or Dean's..it was mine..I wanted to do something interesting and wonderful for me and my husband, just as i'm sure you'd do something to keep things interesting and alive for you and dad" I said,earning a blush from my mother who simply nodded her head.

My father sighed and nodded his head " Alright...you can stay here on one condition" he said,causing me to raise my eyebrow " You have to come visit atleast twice a week" he said.

I smiled and nodded my head " That I can do...since my online schooling is during the week I can come and stay on the weekends" I said. My mother smiled,giving me a quick hug before leaving with my father.

.:TIme Jump:.

Once my parents were gone, I grabbed Dean and pulled him to the back bedroom " Can't let them all keep going without us can we?" I asked,smirking earning a chuckle from Dean and a nod.

We walked back into the bedroom and I swear it was an instant hardon for us both,everyone was going at it again,leaving room on the bed for me and Dean, I quickly removed my boxers and crawled into the bed beside Fred and Jackson,quickly taking Fred's member into my mouth,earning a louder moan from him as Jackson pounded into him.

I felt Dean climb up behind me and grip my hips,thrusting into me deeply,earning a loud moan from me as well as I continued to suck on Fred,reaching up and dragging my nails down his back,remembering how he told me that was a turn on.